Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Heads of DC seem to enjoy butchering during editing:snoop:I still think I'll like Suicide Squad and enjoy this one as well :obama:

I hate this site sometimes lol but you're right.

I'm scared brehs :sadcam:

WB gon fukk up my bae's movie too :mjcry:

And even though I haven't seen it yet and haven't read the reviews, I've seen the vibe in the suicide squad trailer and saw a headline for an article from the hollywood reporter that said foul play is afoot...so the saving grace I'd throw at you is that Batman and Suicide Squad were constructed without Geoff Johns aboard so now rather than having to answer to a table of people who don't know any better, they'll answer to one guy (supposedly) who does know better. Johns in effect will be their Feige or Broccoli's for the Bond franchise

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
And even though I haven't seen it yet and haven't read the reviews, I've seen the vibe in the suicide squad trailer and saw a headline for an article from the hollywood reporter that said foul play is afoot...so the saving grace I'd throw at you is that Batman and Suicide Squad were constructed without Geoff Johns aboard so now rather than having to answer to a table of people who don't know any better, they'll answer to one guy (supposedly) who does know better. Johns in effect will be their Feige or Broccoli's for the Bond franchise
Johns being in charge doesn't matter when WB higher ups can just come in and override his ideas

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I hate this site sometimes lol but you're right.

I'm seeing this on Friday so we'll see lol but yea Gohns is supposed to be the head for their DC branch now. If this editing issue comes up AGAIN for WW then yea that's definitely some serious fukkery :ohhh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm seeing this on Friday so we'll see lol but yea Gohns is supposed to be the head for their DC branch now. If this editing issue comes up AGAIN for WW then yea that's definitely some serious fukkery :ohhh:

Clearly they need to let the comics division do what it does but you need ONE man to answer to in that division, not a group of people. If I'm directing justice league or wonder woman or flash, I need one guy to speak to, one guy to answer to. thats it

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Clearly they need to let the comics division do what it does but you need ONE man to answer to in that division, not a group of people. If I'm directing justice league or wonder woman or flash, I need one guy to speak to, one guy to answer to. thats it

Kevin Feige answers to the Disney dude but Gohns I'm not sure :patrice:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
they midas whale just drop the soundtrack with the theme song and skip the movie :wow: its over

can they fukk up the editing three times in a row? find out june 2017 :wow:
Thats all they got now is COOL scores!
:hahapaul:

fukkin a$$holes cant even make good animated flix no more
:deadmanny:

But ima rock my suicide squad hat like a mug tho this weekend

Support these pathetic muthafukkas the best i can:heh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Well I'm assuming it'd be the head of the studio if there's any logic to it
Johns and co-head Jeff Berg (Johns is the creative side while Berg is the money/business side) are supposedly only going to be answering to WB CEO Kevin Tsujihara. So hopefully that means there will be no shadowy executive committee interference with future films like there has been with BvS and Suicide Squad.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Johns and co-head Jeff Berg (Johns is the creative side while Berg is the money/business side) are supposedly only going to be answering to WB CEO Kevin Tsujihara. So hopefully that means there will be no shadowy executive committee interference with future films like there has been with BvS and Suicide Squad.

good luck with that. if the suits up stairs decide to give up power after back to back films with meh receptions critically, they have some big balls. until they get a movie that is received well across the board they have no reason to keep their hand out the cookie jar unless its nolan or somebody

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It's over breh :mjcry:

WB higher ups are gonna lock Patty out of the editing room and edit the movie themselves by hiring dudes that make trailers/music videos :mjcry:

Once the rumors about re-shoots come out, you'll know it's over :mjcry: