Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm not catching feelings breh it's just funny when you do that

And like I said nah. There are limitations as far as me as an audience member believing that shyt. It's one thing for me to read it. It's another thing when I'm basically watching them make a batman into the 1985 version of roger Moore where he clearly can't do the shyt he's doing and it leans on just being ridiculous.

Ah, so you finally admit that it's you that is the problem. Case solved. #BrokenLogic

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ah, so you finally admit that it's you that is the problem. Case solved. #BrokenLogic

No it's logic that's the problem homie. That's not a me thing. That shyt doesn't work on screen without the fourth wall being broken down.

You have to believe the world of the film and once that fourth wall comes down its game over. For a comic book I can buy that but taking it to live action I don't want it to always be CG or obviously a different guy anytime there's an action scene. To say nothing of the shape an older man would have to get himself into for the role and that's not always possible unless they're juicing the fukk up

Last edited:

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
No it's logic that's the problem homie. That's not a me thing. That shyt doesn't work on screen without the fourth wall being broken down.

You have to believe the world of the film and once that fourth wall comes down its game over. For a comic book I can buy that but taking it to live action I don't want it to always be CG or obviously a different guy anytime there's an action scene. To say nothing of the shape an older man would have to get himself into for the role and that's not always possible unless they're juicing the fukk up

So put Clint on the juice and get going. You don't honestly believe Affleck got that ripped from a healthy six month diet and daily workout, do you?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So put Clint on the juice and get going. You don't honestly believe Affleck got that ripped from a healthy six month diet and daily workout, do you?

I believe he'd have a lot easier time doing it than a guy Clint's age. Juice or no juice. And even with juice it's a tough hill to climb for a 70 year old and accidents still happen that wouldn't happen to a younger cat because the bones aren't as brittle

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Do you know the trainer he worked with? Breh is a crazy workout freak and is in his 60s

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
We really talking about juicing up 70 year Olds the fukk is going on in here

First dudes are posting muscular trannies in wigs now this :dead:

Stallone was in his sixties juicing the fukk up to give us the cinematic action classic John Rambo, and I doubt he was clean shooting them Expendables movies either. If that's what it takes, that's what it takes.:manny:

And I'm not saying they should put an actor in his 70s on steroids, but you're not telling me you couldn't find a guy like that (or willing to do that) and make it happen if you wanted.:manny:

Hell, this is Stephen Lang at 64 right now.

BPMUBbs.jpg

Put this guy in a Batsuit and we're fukking on one.:whew: