Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Spyro

Banned
Daps
That's what will happen, the people coming in here talking about "DC conspiracies", I don't think it's anti-DC it's anti-Snyder. There's a lot of critics who hate Snyder just like critics who hate Michael Bay. But Snyder is much better than Michael Bay, even James Cameron is a big fan of Snyder.

Pain and Gain is better than anything Hack Snyder has done :camby:

Spyro

Banned
Daps

Dawn of the Dead is solid at best, 300 is terrible, Legends of the Guardians is terrible, Sucker Punch is horrible, Man of Steel is bland as hell, BVS is one of the worst superhero movies ever... never seen Watchmen.

Pain and Gain shyts on all of them, great movie with lots of humor, action, great characters, good story, good music, fast paced and some hot babes. Brilliant movie :ehh:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dawn of the Dead is solid at best, 300 is terrible, Legends of the Guardians is terrible, Sucker Punch is horrible, Man of Steel is bland as hell, BVS is one of the worst superhero movies ever... never seen Watchmen.

Pain and Gain shyts on all of them, great movie with lots of humor, action, great characters, good story, good music, fast paced and some hot babes. Brilliant movie :ehh:

not getting in yall shyt about pain & gain vs snyder movies, but the bold is a goddamn lie....that movie is far from one of the worst superhero movies ever...in fact, it's one of the better ones...the thing about it is people judge it based off what they wanted it to be instead of what it is...when they actually look at it for what it is, they tend to appreciate it....have heard this from plenty of people that killed the movie when they first saw it, and changed their opinion after watching it again....

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Like I said Dawn of the Death is easily one of the best remakes ever made.

Batman V Superman is bad, but it's not even in the top 10 of worst Superhero movies. He'll it's not even the worst movie featuring Superman or the worst movie featuring Batman.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I'll take dawn of the dead over pain and gain all day

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are complaining that there was to much CGI in the final fight scene..You had two God's going at it till the death.What was it supposed to look like an MMA fight scene? Of course the action was supposed to be over the top...

exactly....that's a bullshyt complaint i'm tired of seeing.....when i go to these movies, that's the shyt i wanna see in a comic book movie with a super powered being....*going on a tangent*:

that's one thing i dislike about the dark knight...people praise the dark knight, i do too, but people need to stop judging other comic book movies against it....the main reason: it's not a comic book movie....nolan purposely made a movie as uncomic booky as he could....he wanted to make a realistic type movie where the lead characters happened to be bruce, joker, harvey dent, gordon, etc.....but nothing about that movie is a comic book movie...you could change the character names, not put them in costumes, and that would still be a great movie....that's cool and works for bats cause he's human, his main enemies are human, and they dont have super powers, but that doesnt work for the majority of comic book characters...they have super powers, fight super powered beings, etc., so you gonna have to take an unrealistic approach when you present them to show what makes them special...which means cgi.....

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Smh...over batman and robin, green lantern, quest for peace? Gtfoh.

All poorly made films but still better than BVS.

Batman and Robin is legitimately funny and has some snappy dialogue. It's a bad good time.

Green Lantern has a likable lead and a coherent story.

Quest For Peace had no budget and is complete dogshyt but still carries an inspiring message.

BVS is a 200 million dollar c-movie.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Batman and Robin is legitimately funny and has some snappy dialogue. It's a bad good time.

Quest For Peace had no budget and is complete dogshyt but still carries an inspiring message.

:dead: whatever bruh.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Breh...no