Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Like I said,once justice League comes out the same thing is going to happen. Things people like will be now attributed to joss whedon. If the movie gets good reviews it will be joss whedon saved it and deserves all the credit. If it doesn't it will be all on snyder.

That's what will happen, the people coming in here talking about "DC conspiracies", I don't think it's anti-DC it's anti-Snyder. There's a lot of critics who hate Snyder just like critics who hate Michael Bay. But Snyder is much better than Michael Bay, even James Cameron is a big fan of Snyder.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I am the only one who thinks Wonder Woman's theme is cringey as fukk? She's supposed to be this epic Greek Goddess or some shyt and when she appears some fukking power metal shyt starts playing :mjlol:
its pretty bad.....didnt fit in the movie at all especially with the time period they were in. Man of Steel theme was and still is bananas but this shyt is doodoo. Her theme shoulda been like something off of god of war not a cello that sounds like a guitar

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You're wrong. If you asked 100 on this board about the prequels you'd get some combination of :ld: or :scust:

But the critics went light. Phantom Menace had 55% on RT. Clones had 65%. Revenge of the Sith had 79%. There were still a lot of fanboys giving all that bullshyt a pass :mjlol:

Mos def. but that's why I picked ain't it cool news as the example rather than make a blanket statement of every critic. Too smart for that shyt lol. I picked a site where they're passionate about Star Wars and Indy and self admitted fanboys and they weren't happy.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
That's what will happen, the people coming in here talking about "DC conspiracies", I don't think it's anti-DC it's anti-Snyder. There's a lot of critics who hate Snyder just like critics who hate Michael Bay. But Snyder is much better than Michael Bay, even James Cameron is a big fan of Snyder.

there is a difference between being 'anti-snyder' and being anti towards snyder's films.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Snyder made one of the greatest horror remakes ever and did a damn good job with 300.

I always forget that he did Dawn of the Dead. I'm a HUGE fan of Romero zombies. The OG Dawn of the Dead is the best zombie movie ever and one of the greatest horror movies of all time. I went to the theater to see the remake and enjoyed the hell out of it.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i was just thinking to myself
and I know it wasnt a long scene like that...
but when WW was whoopin on them Germans with the gold rope
:banderas:

YO!! that shyt was sooooooo dope!!!!!!
giphy.gif

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
i was just thinking to myself
and I know it wasnt a long scene like that...
but when WW was whoopin on them Germans with the gold rope
:banderas:

YO!! that shyt was sooooooo dope!!!!!!
giphy.gif
Definitely one of my favorite scenes of the year honestly :ehh:Brotha fron Get Out going ham on his exes fam at the house, and Logan teaming with X-23 to hand out adamantium fades:wow:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: hans goat did his thing on mos.

I fukking hate MoS but that theme is the truth. I just wish they had used it more in the trailer.

Wonder Woman's theme is dope too, but I can understand people not feeling it during the film which is a period piece. It doesn't quite fit with the setting, so it's likely to be off putting to some people.

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Didn't know the movie was so long I ended up falling asleep (Not because it was boring or nothing:whoa:) and damn near missed 20 minutes :mjcry:

It was dope tho