Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

bignell

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't get how anyone says there's too much CGI but Spiderman homecoming is hyped to shyt in this forum

People are complaining that there was to much CGI in the final fight scene..You had two God's going at it till the death.What was it supposed to look like an MMA fight scene? Of course the action was supposed to be over the top...

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
People are complaining that there was to much CGI in the final fight scene..You had two God's going at it till the death.What was it supposed to look like an MMA fight scene? Of course the action was supposed to be over the top...
Or the new "the 3rd act was all snyder" narrative being cooked up :heh:

Like having big cgi filled 3rd acts is some new thing to comic book films or exclusive to snyder :mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well that's the thing. Articles were coming out overly focusing on any negative they could find. Calculation percentage drops day to day just grasping for ANYTHING.

Of course. Because they didn't like it so they went with whatever to enforce their belief. I keep telling you all as much as you want film journalism to be unbiased like hard news journalism, it isn't. Not saying it's right either because narratives form and they're hard to break but that's the reality also.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Of course. Because they didn't like it so they went with whatever to enforce their belief. I keep telling you all as much as you want film journalism to be unbiased like hard news journalism, it isn't. Not saying it's right either because narratives form and they're hard to break but that's the reality also.
Well I've been saying it's bias for a long ass time. But people want to claim that you're talking about conspiracies to brush it off because the narratives reinforce their own opinion

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Or the new "the 3rd act was all snyder" narrative being cooked up :heh:

Like having big cgi filled 3rd acts is some new thing to comic book films or exclusive to snyder :mjlol:
cmon breh it had those Snyder visuals. It felt or looked NOTHING like the rest of the film. It's not like he wasn't a producer on this

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
cmon breh it had those Snyder visuals. It felt or looked NOTHING like the rest of the film. It's not like he wasn't a producer on this
I didn't see snyder at all during that. Snyder has a very distinct style. None of it was present during that.

Snyder's strength is visuals and action. The visuals and action of ww in that act are not good at all. People criticize his out of the box decisions not his action and visuals.

Their was even rumours of them re-working the 3rd act after snyder had already been replaced from his position in dceu.

When the reviews started dropping everybody was praising patty and Geoff, no mention of zack anywhere.

Soon as the movies out it's "those parts I didn't like were by zack snyder"

Like I said,once justice League comes out the same thing is going to happen. Things people like will be now attributed to joss whedon. If the movie gets good reviews it will be joss whedon saved it and deserves all the credit. If it doesn't it will be all on snyder.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well I've been saying it's bias for a long ass time. But people want to claim that you're talking about conspiracies to brush it off because the narratives reinforce their own opinion

Every journalist has their blind spots or shyt they like. For example, on collider a couple weeks ago, the guy who does the box office report was blown alien covenant didn't do well and that guardians made more money than it and felt like covenant is the superior flick but guardians is easier for people to deal with so there ya go. But bias is the wrong word and a lot of cats misuse it. Bias would be, for example, I work for fox so when I talk about a fox movie or review a fox movie I'm potentially bias because of my ties. Bias is different than preference. Which is probably why cats rail against the use of the word becaus the internet uses it wrong

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Yeah but that presupposes no one else in history can emulate that style. That's like me saying parts of interstellar feel like Kubrick took over. Nolan emulates Kubrick and there's no proof patty Jenkins couldn't emulate what Snyder has done but not do it as well.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Every journalist has their blind spots or shyt they like. For example, on collider a couple weeks ago, the guy who does the box office report was blown alien covenant didn't do well and that guardians made more money than it and felt like covenant is the superior flick but guardians is easier for people to deal with so there ya go. But bias is the wrong word and a lot of cats misuse it. Bias would be, for example, I work for fox so when I talk about a fox movie or review a fox movie I'm potentially bias because of my ties. Bias is different than preference. Which is probably why cats rail against the use of the word becaus the internet uses it wrong
Nah that's not true.

Here's the definition of bias

prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair.

cause to feel or show inclination or prejudice for or against someone or something.

You can have bias for or against a director or actor.

If somebody only loves light hearted silly movies and hates serious films they have a bias.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but that presupposes no one else in history can emulate that style. That's like me saying parts of interstellar feel like Kubrick took over. Nolan emulates Kubrick and there's no proof patty Jenkins couldn't emulate what Snyder has done but not do it as well.
I'm just completely :dead: at the thought of someone wanting to emulate Zack fukking snyder

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm just completely :dead: at the thought of someone wanting to emulate Zack fukking snyder
Well considering he regularly gets called a genius by people in the actual industry and even gets compliments from people like james cameron why wouldn't they?

That new thor trailer had visuals that look straight up lifted from a snyder film.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nah that's not true.

Here's the definition of bias

prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair.

cause to feel or show inclination or prejudice for or against someone or something.

You can have bias for or against a director or actor.

If somebody only loves light hearted silly movies and hates serious films they have a bias.

Eh it's different in journalism tho so maybe that's my fault for not saying that. And I'm not just talking out my ass. I went to j school so this is shyt they tell us on day one. Bias in that field has to do with affiliation. The reason people n our country say the media has a liberal bias and it's because the belief is most journalists are democrats. Now of course that's not true. Some journalists aren't even registered to a party because of their jobs and I know some who don't even vote because they're that hardcore about their shyt. So the idea of bias in journalism comes down to someone else paying your bills or you donating to this cause and then speaking about it.

Me having a preference for a certain type of flick isn't bias. It's preference, at least as far as this profession is concerned. It seems silly but it's a big distinction writers make

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Actual directors seem to respect him man. I know the internet thinks we know everything lol but cats who practice feel like they'd be better experts on some shyt than those of us who just talk about it

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Eh it's different in journalism tho so maybe that's my fault for not saying that. And I'm not just talking out my ass. I went to j school so this is shyt they tell us on day one. Bias in that field has to do with affiliation. The reason people n our country say the media has a liberal bias and it's because the belief is most journalists are democrats. Now of course that's not true. Some journalists aren't even registered to a party because of their jobs and I know some who don't even vote because they're that hardcore about their shyt. So the idea of bias in journalism comes down to someone else paying your bills or you donating to this cause and then speaking about it.

Me having a preference for a certain type of flick isn't bias. It's preference, at least as far as this profession is concerned. It seems silly but it's a big distinction writers make
You're talking about a conflict of interest.

There's a clear definition of bias. It's not really debatable man.