Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
I don't get how anyone says there's too much CGI but Spiderman homecoming is hyped to shyt in this forum

The cgi in homecoming looks better.

Spidey himself DOES look like animated in some spots but it's easier to create a digital spidey costume than a digital woman with flesh tone skin and her face exposed. It was VERY easy to spot in WW.

And some of the animations were pretty bad.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Why are people complaining about CG when the budget and CG houses come into factor. Disney owns the best CG houses in the business and only lets a few movies outside of Disney use them per year.

I swear I kept hearing "Maru" AND "Morrow" throughout the movie. Was making me think she was related to Dr. T.O. Morrow somehow.

So who would she fight next? To be honest, her villains aren't that strong. Cheetah? Giganta? Circe (but this movie says Ares killed all the other gods)? Dr. Psycho?

Cheetah & Circe most likely. Cheetah is a more personal villain and Circe was probably locked up by Hades like in the comics when Ares killed everyone, usually her and him work together. Circe & Cheetah are really the only ones that can go toe to toe with her, Circe more so because she's a Sorceress. She's like the female version of Dr. Strange

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
The cgi in homecoming looks better.

Spidey himself DOES look like animated in some spots but it's easier to create a digital spidey costume than a digital woman with flesh tone skin and her face exposed. It was VERY easy to spot in WW.

And some of the animations were pretty bad.
Translation: I'm a shameless marvel Stan.

No way on earth does homecomings CGI look better than WW. You even went on to cop pleas for why Spiderman looks fake :mjgrin:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
DC tryna do the Marvel opening shyts with the characters before the movie?!
:melogrootoh:

I liked this!
My darling Boobie liked this!
Really nothing I can complain about to be honest.
the beginning had broads playing with swords 1/2 nakey.
Gal Gadot is sexy.
Chris Pine been my dude! And him being on Angie Tribeca being the fake ass Hannibal Lector character makes me like him even more!
F/X looked great to me!
Music got us hype everytime!
Good shyt DC!
:smoothhoffa:

now stop fukkin up!

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Best superhero movie in a long time and better than anything marvel has released since winter soldier

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
DC tryna do the Marvel opening shyts with the characters before the movie?!
:melogrootoh:

I liked this!
My darling Boobie liked this!
Really nothing I can complain about to be honest.
the beginning had broads playing with swords 1/2 nakey.
Gal Gadot is sexy.
Chris Pine been my dude! And him being on Angie Tribeca being the fake ass Hannibal Lector character makes me like him even more!
F/X looked great to me!
Music got us hype everytime!
Good shyt DC!
:smoothhoffa:

now stop fukkin up!

Got hype when the music kicked in during the no mans land scene

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It's funny to me.

Wonder woman is a success I don't think anyone can or will deny it.

But it's funny how the media operates and how easily people eat it up.

Suicide squad was a resounding success financially,but the media wanted to paint it as a failure and every day their were articles bashing it,claiming a bunch of nonsense.

People on this very forum saying it at best broke even :dead:

Wonder woman budget was only 25 million less than SS and wonder woman will probably make 100 million less and be the lowest grossing dceu film. But you won't see a single article written claiming it's going to lose money or just break even.

When they have a narrative to push they push it HARD. Fool people into not using there own brains.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny to me.

Suicide squad was a resounding success financially,but the media wanted to paint it as a failure and every day their were articles bashing it,claiming a bunch of nonsense.

Wonder woman budget was only 25 million less than SS and wonder woman will probably make 100 million less and be the lowest grossing dceu film. But you won't see a single article written claiming it's going to lose money or just break even.

When they have a narrative to push they push it HARD. Fool people into not using there own brains.
No one really denied SS success fiancially.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's funny to me.

Most articles I read (where the writer didn't like the movie) acknowledged it's success but was baffled by it. And they were surprised at how long it kept making money. But again that's the narrative of "I didn't like this nor do these other people I like so how can it possibly be a hit?" It's the same thing as Pauline kale saying she didn't know a single person who voted for Nixon the year he won the White House in a landslide. Gotta get outside your circle sometimes.

But also as a writer I'm much more inclined to get behind something I like and push it rather than something I don't. That's just human nature. When I write my column every week or write about music it's never shyt I don't like. Drake is the hottest dude in the game sales wise right now but I'll be damned if I write about dude because he's not my cup of tea.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Most articles I read (where the writer didn't like the movie) acknowledged it's success but was baffled by it. And they were surprised at how long it kept making money. But again that's the narrative of "I didn't like this nor do these other people I like so how can it possibly be a hit?" It's the same thing as Pauline kale saying she didn't know a single person who voted for Nixon the year he won the White House in a landslide. Gotta get outside your circle sometimes.

But also as a writer I'm much more inclined to get behind something I like and push it rather than something I don't. That's just human nature. When I write my column every week or write about music it's never shyt I don't like. Drake is the hottest dude in the game sales wise right now but I'll be damned if I write about dude because he's not my cup of tea.
Well that's the thing. Articles were coming out overly focusing on any negative they could find. Calculation percentage drops day to day just grasping for ANYTHING.