East ATL
:takedat:
DBg8_Cqq_Xo_AAkzrw.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Collider, IGN, birth movies death, cinemablend, ain't it cool, the verge, deadline, variety, and the Hollywood reporter. Fan sites upset me. Or just sites like screenrant with terrible writing styles to pad out their articles.

Pretty much.....

Only thing I'd add is that you gotta be mindful that Faraci over on BMD likes to troll DCEU fans and anything written by Umberto Gonzalez over on HR should be taken with a huge grain of salt.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Pretty much.....

Only thing I'd add is that you gotta be mindful that Faraci over on BMD likes to troll DCEU fans and anything written by Umberto Gonzalez over on HR should be taken with a huge grain of salt.

He hasn't been on birth movies in a while. He got into his own personal issues last year and he stepped back from the site. He's been mostly out of sight since October

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Those tweets prove that Marvel vs DC is nothing like WWE vs WCW where you can't even mention the other company. The actors and directors always praise a good movie or an actor. Imagine Leo hating on Denzel for making a good movie or vice versa.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
@MartyMcFly @saysumthinfunnymike @KOOL-AID

this is the quote that fukked me up. The wording is wrong after listening to you 3..

it messed me up because I swore in BvS he sent Diana an email saying that's not your picture it is you ... etc.... so I was like wtf he sending a letter for

1. Bruce Wayne

A long time ago, it was rumoured that Batman would make some sort of appearance in Wonder Woman to set up the events of Justice League. Unfortunately, Bruce Wayne is nowhere to be seen in this movie, though the hero does make his presence felt in a very different sort of way.

With Lex Luthor in prison, the Caped Crusader has seemingly managed to get his hands on the photo the villain was using as part of his metahuman research as he sends it to Diana and asks to one day hear her story. While the letter isn't signed by Bruce, it's delivered in a Wayne Enterprises briefcase which is taken from a Wayne Enterprises van. Had this not made the cut, you'd be forgiven for now knowing Wonder Woman took place in the DC Films Universe![/spoiler]

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly @saysumthinfunnymike @KOOL-AID

this is the quote that fukked me up. The wording is wrong after listening to you 3..

it messed me up because I swore in BvS he sent Diana an email saying that's not your picture it is you ... etc.... so I was like wtf he sending a letter for

Yeah that's not wrong. The writer is saying if that picture wasn't used as a framing device, you wouldn't have known this is connected to anything larger. That's the only real connection to the universe as a whole, which is fine seeing as how it takes place during WW1 when none of these other characters were around minus maybe some big bads

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Those tweets prove that Marvel vs DC is nothing like WWE vs WCW where you can't even mention the other company. The actors and directors always praise a good movie or an actor. Imagine Leo hating on Denzel for making a good movie or vice versa.

Breh nothing in history will ever be like WCW vs WWF...that shyt was one company actually trying to take food off the plate of another and vice versa. You had to be on point or else you'd fold. This shyt isn't life or death for DC or Marvel:russ: the world will continue to spin and both companies will continue to make money hand over fists regardless of how the movies are received. There are so many other revenue streams they take advantage of. It's like Microsoft and Xbox. Yeah it would suck if they had to cease making the system but the company won't fold because of it. Xbox is just one piece of their pie

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Everyone knows fans are the ones who care about that imaginary beef:mjlol:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah that's not wrong. The writer is saying if that picture wasn't used as a framing device, you wouldn't have known this is connected to anything larger. That's the only real connection to the universe as a whole, which is fine seeing as how it takes place during WW1 when none of these other characters were around minus maybe some big bads

I took it as without that scene showing wayne enterprises and linking it .. you wouldn't know its connected.... him saying had this not made the cut gave me the impression this was the only thing linking it and without this you would get a pass if you didn't know she was part of the DCEU

anyway ... I' might be back off to target tonight... got some more reading to do I hope