Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Everyone knows fans are the ones who care about that imaginary beef:mjlol:

It just makes the ones who take it too seriously look like fools and embarrassing. It's one thing to have a lil fun with it but people who lurk every thread or post every bit of production "gossip".. and post more in the threads of movies they hate than the fans do.. it's a bad look :pachaha:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I took it as without that scene showing wayne enterprises and linking it .. you wouldn't know its connected.... him saying had this not made the cut gave me the impression this was the only thing linking it and without this you would get a pass if you didn't know she was part of the DCEU

anyway ... I' might be back off to target tonight... got some more reading to do I hope

I mean...I guess..but she's wonder woman and I just saw her in another movie as wonder woman. If I don't think this is connected to the other movie where the same actress played the same character, I might be dumb

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Breh nothing in history will ever be like WCW vs WWF...that shyt was one company actually trying to take food off the plate of another and vice versa. You had to be on point or else you'd fold. This shyt isn't life or death for DC or Marvel:russ: the world will continue to spin and both companies will continue to make money hand over fists regardless of how the movies are received. There are so many other revenue streams they take advantage of. It's like Microsoft and Xbox. Yeah it would suck if they had to cease making the system but the company won't fold because of it. Xbox is just one piece of their pie

Everyone knows fans are the ones who care about that imaginary beef:mjlol:

Honestly the only reason I said that was because a while back in another marvel or dc page, I asked if actors or directors from dc or marvel ever acknowledge the other side. And most said they don't talk about each others movies or acting or directing and it was straight up like WWE vs wcw. I figured it's no different than leo complimenting denzel for his fences movie even if its from a different studio.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Honestly the only reason I said that was because a while back in another marvel or dc page, I asked if actors or directors from dc or marvel ever acknowledge the other side. And most said they don't talk about each others movies or acting or directing and it was straight up like WWE vs wcw. I figured it's no different than leo complimenting denzel for his fences movie even if its from a different studio.

Nah man cats said that shyt talking out they ass (don't ask me how) it's never been that serious for them. They're grown ass men and women making a lot of money either way and like Kevin Feige has said numerous times, a rising tide lifts all boats. If DC movies do good at the box office, that's good for Marvel and vice versa

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:snoop: So I just logged into Twitter right now & it looks like the #BlackGirlsRock & #RepresentationMatters segments of Black Twitter are whining about Wonder Woman being white.

:mjgrin:nikkas on my timeline are clowning these fools though & pointing out the hypocrisy of them not actually supporting black superheroes. .

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Joss called up Feige back in Jan/Feb to tell him that he's working with DC now and he's like "Cool" :manny:

Snyder showed James Gunn the JL trailer a month before it was released :manny:

I guarantee Johns could show up to the Marvel offices and have lunch with Feige whenever he wanted and vice versa :manny:

shyt isn't serious when it comes to the people working behind the scenes, the DC and Marvel offices are literally separated by a freeway :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nah man cats said that shyt talking out they ass (don't ask me how) it's never been that serious for them. They're grown ass men and women making a lot of money either way and like Kevin Feige has said numerous times, a rising tide lifts all boats. If DC movies do good at the box office, that's good for Marvel and vice versa

a lot of people don't even know that there are two studios (3 if you count FOX, 4 if you count SONY). It's like animated features too. People call any animated flick "Disney" but in reality it's probably Illumination or Dreamworks etc.. casual audiences couldn't give a shyt about who makes a movie. Actors and actresses don't care. Directors don't care. :pachaha:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It just makes the ones who take it too seriously look like fools and embarrassing. It's one thing to have a lil fun with it but people who lurk every thread or post every bit of production "gossip".. and post more in the threads of movies they hate than the fans do.. it's a bad look :pachaha:
or the people that neg people for having different opinions, like your dumb ass :mjlol:

some people have fun with it, you losers actually take this shyt to heart :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
or the people that neg people for having different opinions, like your dumb ass :mjlol:

That's not why that guy was negged, it had nothing to do with an opinion

Some people have more posts in threads of movies they hate than the ones they stan for :mjlol:

You are the loser, still in here dapping up every negative review, clown???

:sas1: :pachaha:

#marvelgang in your signature too... :mjlol:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
18920478_10155568641859750_6559242878909075893_n.jpg

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

some people have fun with it, you losers actually take this shyt to heart :mjlol:
Put posters on ignore, call fellow posters deragotory names and negging people compared to typing Martha, putting Marvel hats on smileys and celebrating good RT scores. Yeah, one side is all in their feelings. :pachaha:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
That's not why that guy was negged, it had nothing to do with an opinion

Some people have more posts in threads of movies they hate than the ones they stan for :mjlol:

You are the loser, still in here dapping up every negative review, clown???

:sas1: :pachaha:

#marvelgang in your signature too... :mjlol:
like i said, some of us (basically me, jayshiggs, b dan) all been having fun with this shyt from day 1. you losers go to bed mad as fukk every night checking box office numbers and neggin nikkas over some bullshyt :mjlol: the joke has been on you nikkas :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah, one side is all in their feelings. :pachaha:

You're still here :russ:

Sounds like you want it to be one way but it's the other :sas2:

like i said, some of us (basically me, jayshiggs, b dan) all been having fun with this shyt from day 1.

:duck:

You have more posts in these threads than movies you enjoy :manny:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That site is trash. They purposefully put up bullshyt rumors just to get people riled up and posting in their comment section.
No that's ComicBook.com ComicBookMovie is a different and good website.