Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Haven't read yet,but zod was amazing and that was after the dark knight,as was bane.

He puts Zod in a category. He splits the villains up into three categories. Bane is in one as is zod. Read it tho. It's more nuanced than "amazing" and "wack"

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They've done stories in the comic and the animated series where the Government largely doesn't trust Superman. The general public loves him but mainly because of all the good deeds he does. Hell, the overarching story arc in Superman TAS/Justice League/JLU is about the government being terrified of Superman and the League taking over.

that was because Darkseid had him under mind control .... then the government was like hey... what if..... and then when he told about the alternate reality ... the government wasn't having it..

even batman stays prepared to take clark down if need be

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
And I heard.. which pisses me off we don't see her pose for the pic lex has in BvS.... they do mention something with wayne enterprises I heard... but like I said that pic makes her and this story apart of the DCEU ...

now this is pretty much a stand alone unconnected movie... connected only because we know WW not because of story line ties..

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
And I heard.. which pisses me off we don't see her pose for the pic lex has in BvS.... they do mention something with wayne enterprises I heard... but like I said that pic makes her and this story apart of the DCEU ...

now this is pretty much a stand alone unconnected movie... connected only because we know WW not because of story line ties..
she did though, how about u go watch the film yourself and see.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Yeah she does man lol. That's a big part of it

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
she did though, how about u go watch the film yourself and see.

Yeah she does man lol. That's a big part of it

thanks.. will do...

weird cause this damn article over at comicbookmovie with the things that worked and didn't work... only mentioned some wayne enterprises scene and saying without that you would know its part of the DCU..

Was supposed to go last weekend and didn't make it.... glad its there....

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
thanks.. will do...

weird cause this damn article over at comicbookmovie with the things that worked and didn't work... only mentioned some wayne enterprises scene and saying without that you would know its part of the DCU..

Breh comic book movie is an awful site with piss poor writing. I wouldn't fukk with them if I were you

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thanks.. will do...

That site is trash. They purposefully put up bullshyt rumors just to get people riled up and posting in their comment section.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
where do you go ... besides super hero hype????

Collider, IGN, birth movies death, cinemablend, ain't it cool, the verge, deadline, variety, and the Hollywood reporter. Fan sites upset me. Or just sites like screenrant with terrible writing styles to pad out their articles.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Collider, IGN, birth movies death, cinemablend, ain't it cool, the verge, deadline, variety, and the Hollywood reporter. Fan sites upset me. Or just sites like screenrant with terrible writing styles to pad out their articles.

got it ... its just half of those are blocked at work.... so I go where I can.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
That new DCEU Intro montage :wow:

BRAZY AND LIT :wow:

LOVED, Absolutely LOVED the whole Themyscira arc, the training, the diversity, the black Amazon as a senate :wow:

the chemistry was beautiful. Gal and Pine's romance was beautiful.

i love how the movie played on her being eager and naive, it made the jokes work and not feel forced. use of colour was beautiful

Ares transforming was ill as fukk !!!

movie carried dark and hope perfectly, how brehh was dealing with PTSD and all the war casualties. wow

Based Snyders hand in the film is EASILY seen, beautiful shyt brehhs

NO MANS LAND BREHHS !!!!!! that view of her taking them bullets and being pushed back, visual LSD :noah:

Con:

slo-mo was over used at times

final fight was unecessary, felt hella bloated with all the explosions (cbm genre needs to STOP with that final big bad explosion fights, its lame at this point)

her fina fight with the soldiers was hella choppy and looked ''fake'' you can tell budget was cut.

conclusion:

was worth the money, will def see again. JUSTICE LEAGUE NEXT. DCEU GANG !!!

7.5/10

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Your info is way off then. The entire story is built around the context of the photograph bruh :dahell: