Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
No that's ComicBook.com ComicBookMovie is a different and good website.
full-3_zps26gkqufq.png
Negative my sista both sites can
full-1_zpsbmgrdwpj.png

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
like i said, some of us (basically me, jayshiggs, b dan) all been having fun with this shyt from day 1. you losers go to bed mad as fukk every night checking box office numbers and neggin nikkas over some bullshyt :mjlol: the joke has been on you nikkas :mjlol:
I forgot one side was also forwarding tales of a rotten tomatoes conspiracy that reached the highest annals of the film industry. :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You're still here :russ:

Sounds like you want it to be one way but it's the other :sas2:

:duck:

You have more posts in these threads than movies you enjoy :manny:
sure thing guy, dont you got some box office numbers to look up and conspiracy sites to check :mjlol:

you and your stans more invested in this shyt than everybody else

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
can somebody please get this loser @Prodigal Syndicate off of my dikk my god i swear this loser is obsessed with me like a fukkin school girl crush its pathetic :dead: i never seen somebody on ignore begging for attention like this jackass :laff:

this loser stay throwin negs like 1) its touching my rep 2) like this shyt matters in real life

my god you are one of the biggest losers on this site

you and @saysumthinfunnymike are battling it for the two biggest weirdos on this forum they way you stay obsessed with nikkas. the only time i even think about you losers is when you mention or neggin

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No that's ComicBook.com ComicBookMovie is a different and good website.

Nah, ComicbookMovie is trash. Like I said they post fake rumors to get a rise out of people and get their comments section jumping. Like @MartyMcFly said the writing on that site is terrible. The only decent stuff on that site is stuff they steal from other sites.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nah, ComicbookMovie is trash. Like I said they post fake rumors to get a rise out of people and get their comments section jumping. Like @MartyMcFly said the writing on that site is terrible. The only decent stuff on that site is stuff they steal from other sites.

Yeah most sites, like actual news sites, won't post rumors or at least will say "take this with a grain of salt" and then post. They just go full bore with that shyt and run with it like its Gospel or at least run with it like its worthy being talked about without any type of disclaimer. And again, it's mostly a fanboy website which somehow managed to have one of its writers get film credentials lol

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah most sites, like actual news sites, won't post rumors or at least will say "take this with a grain of salt" and then post. They just go full bore with that shyt and run with it like its Gospel or at least run with it like its worthy being talked about without any type of disclaimer. And again, it's mostly a fanboy website which somehow managed to have one of its writers get film credentials lol

When Civil War was in production they were pushing that rumor about Red Hulk being in the film HARD. They also kept posting shyt about Cap dying at the end of the film even though it had been confirmed months before that Chris Evans would be filming Infinity War.

They'll post anything that can get them clicks.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
you and @saysumthinfunnymike are battling it for the two biggest weirdos on this forum they way you stay obsessed with nikkas. the only time i even think about you losers is when you mention or neggin

More :duck:

You follow me around the film room and have massive amounts of posts in all these DC comic related threads, something you don't like, it's weird as fukk :dead:

At least @Mic-Nificent has something to say, even if we disagree. You are just a cheerleader

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Why does every DC film got to end with a CGI clusterfukk battle at night...

It always looks awful.

Is it a Zack Synder requirement? Got to have slow mo and ruin every film with excessive cgi battle at night.

The film was so good up until that point. I even liked the twist, but that final battle was just too much cgi bs.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
It's quite literally the film was made a great, competent director for 85% of film. Then, once it got to the final boss battle. Synder was like... "Wait, homie. I know you got a good film going and everything, but lets put in bvs clusterfukk finale and add a couple of unnecessary slow motion moments and corny close up. Also, some ridiculous overcompensation explosion. Michael Bay this shyt up for no reason...It would be perfect"

Director said, " nah..."

Synder respond," Excuse me...I run this shyt. Move out of the seat."

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Movie was better than I thought it would be. I hated how corny and generic it got towards the end, these DC movies have like the same lightshow at the end every single time. The romance was forced too, but that's to be expected.

I'm happy don't know enough about WW to poke holes into the adaptation, but Ares looked dope and somewhat close to how he's supposed to look so props for that. Decent movie, wouldn't watch again but worth watching. 7/10

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
7/10 flick.....man of steel is still the best DCEU flick imo but this is 2nd for sure. Gal Gadot was solid as wonder woman but her acting chops still arent up to par especially when u see chris pine acting his ass off next to her. waaaaaaay too much slo mo in this flick. Every fight scene had it and it kinda messed up the flow for me. I said that it would since the very first trailer and i wasnt wrong. Didnt think it would be used as much as it was as well. Claire Underwood was putting in work at the beginning :wow:...the beginning confused the hell outta me tho.
ok so in this world are amazons just normal humans? i thought they were as strong as atlanteans on land but one chick died from a single shot to the side of her stomach and claire underwood also died from a single shot. Then diana gets cut in the beginning but thru the rest of the movie she's slamming into all kinds of shyt and even bringing down the top of a building unscathed
but anyhoo the fish outta water stuff was solid, i didnt really find any of the comedy to be funny in this. Probably because most of it was shown in the trailers. These villains tho :laff: i thought danny houston was trash in warrior's way but cot dayum :pachaha: he really was just a mubbling bulldog addicted to supernatural angel dust :russ: these villains were cartoonish plain and simple. Ares was solid tho (well his look and powers) but that end fight was :snoop: i thought the cgi in this flick was absolutely trash even when it was just slight and they had the nerve to make the ending just one big green screen :shaq2: it just looked bad. I rolled my eyes so hard with that "love will prevail all" shyt. That was just corny, period. All in all this was the most tightly made DCEU flick by far and besides the ending i can say i actually enjoyed it for the most part. Patty gets a :salute: from me. Tsk Tsk if she was actually responsible for that snyder-esque ending tho :francis:....still not sold on the justice league flick but im down for more wonder woman