Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
They definitely got the ice cream thing from War.

Has to be. The dialogue is identical (though delivered differently).

Geoff Johns is overseeing the DCEU so expect more of that.
I forgot that Geoff Johns is now the Kevin Feige-like figure for the DCEU now. Since I'm a big fan of DC's animated movies I hope they full more stuff from them in these movies.

I really like the end credits graphics. I knew there wasn't gonna be an end-credits scene, but I stayed in the theater just to watch all of those play out.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Everyone's used to character development for superheroes being contained in one movie. The hero is supposed to go from their origin to what everyone knows them as in the span of a couple hours. If you think about it, Tony Stark might be the only dude we've seen change over the course of multiple movies, and that's stretching it.

I know what u mean and it don't have to be that way either, movies are still a creative art form. If I wanted to watch the Donner movies, I'll go watch the Donner movies, you know? Everyone forgets that Superman Returns copied the Donners and fans fukking hated that shyt, it almost ruined the franchise.

Man of Steel was a breath of fresh air and fans like it way more than Superman Returns :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
does that make it any less ridiculous? i don't understand.

Of course you don't understand. The characters are nothing alike. Cap has gunned down thousands of people. He also flipped the Shield docs and that resulted in agents' cover being blown. Then he protected his friend, an assassin, and betrayed those who been down with him since he was unfrozen. :manny:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
superman is not realistic.

BVS is not realistic.
Yeah, nikkas in tights with superpowers isn't realistic. Y'all have to really stop running to the well with this cop out every single time. Anybody in any completely new situation is going to need time to figure things out. You got nikkas training a week to work the register at McDonald's yet it boggles your mind it might take a dude a while to learn how to be the savior of the human race? :mjlol:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Yeah, nikkas in tights with superpowers isn't realistic. Y'all have to really stop running to the well with this cop out every single time. Anybody in any completely new situation is going to need time to figure things out. You got nikkas training a week to work the register at McDonald's yet it boggles your mind it might take a dude a while to learn how to be the savior of the human race? :mjlol:

if you're so concerned with realism then perhaps you can explain to me how clark kent can hide from being superman with only a pair of glasses.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
The realism doesn't come from there being aliens, Gods, etc and them existing.. the realism comes from those Gods being placed in our world and how the population reacts to it.

There's a lot of dumb posters in the film room lately :mjlol:

you were just saying how it's not realistic for superman to grasp being superman :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
you were just saying how it's not realistic for superman to grasp being superman :stopitslime:

You're still not getting it. I just said the realism doesn't come from their mere existence. The realism is coming from how the population reacts to them and in a prior post I said the realism also comes from how the heroes deal with situations that are unfamiliar. Just because they are Gods and aliens doesn't mean the movie itself should exist in a world that is unfamiliar to the viewer.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
You're still not getting it. I just said the realism doesn't come from their mere existence. The realism is coming from how the population reacts to them and in a prior post I said the realism also comes from how the heroes deal with situations that are unfamiliar. Just because they are Gods and aliens doesn't mean the movie itself should exist in a world that is unfamiliar to the viewer.

it's so hard to believe that if superman existed in the real world we would embrace him with open arms?

this super powered being who does nothing but good deeds, saves innocent people and prevents catastrophes?

more believable that we would resent him?