Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe whenever he decides to wake up, he can man the fukk up and stop being a moody bytch about everything :pachaha:

fukk it, just do what they did recently in the comics and have him merged with a Superman from another universe and rewrite his history at the same time.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:wow: this movie getting Oscar Buzz already :dead:

"it's not often that I wake up to a mailbox full of unsolicited comments from Academy members about a movie, especially in June, a half-year before any of them receive their Oscar nomination ballots. But that's precisely what happened on Sunday, the morning after Patty Jenkins' Wonder Woman screened for the organization's members at its Beverly Hills headquarters. "

https://t.co/rhPf27pSsK

4 movies in and DCEU about to scoop up 2 oscars.

12 movies in and marvel got what ??? fun and jokes :mjlol: F-U-N AND J-O-K-E-S lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo

fucc a mouse we the exterminators

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
4 movies in and DCEU about to scoop up 2 oscars.

12 movies in and marvel got what ??? fun and jokes :mjlol: F-U-N AND J-O-K-E-S lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo

fucc a mouse we the exterminators
These stans will deflect anyway.

They'll talk numbers

Them garbage ass fast and furious movies do numbers too :mjgrin:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
People just couldn't wait. They wanted him to be "Superman" right away and that's not realistic. He grew into the role.

poor excuse.

when cap exits the chamber in first avenger thats it... he's captain america. he doesn't spend 3 movies figuring it out.

and honestly i think the problem lies more in snyder and co. trying to force their own vision of superman, not that everyone is impatient.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
They need to build off this.

Everything before this can be forgot (sadly bvs has to stick)

But this needs to be there ground work and I don't know the lady that directed it name, but she needs to be on all the projects....

I can't praise this movie enough.

no she doesnt. just because she got 1 movie right doesnt mean her viso should be the centre of the DCEU. thats where marvel fucced up, thinking everyone has to be like tony stark throwin quips and jokes all around,

nah GAWD SNYDERs vision will shine through

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
What? Superman is a symbol of hope in the DCEU. In Batman vs. Superman he is worshiped and has monuments built, there are some detractors because guess what the world isn't fukking black and white. That's just the nature of man, there's always going to be haters.

After he dies, it shows once again why he is needed. He sacrificed himself for those who believed and even those who didn't. That arc is over. In the JL movie he's gonna come back on some :cape: shyt...

People just couldn't wait. They wanted him to be "Superman" right away and that's not realistic. He grew into the role.
Everyone's used to character development for superheroes being contained in one movie. The hero is supposed to go from their origin to what everyone knows them as in the span of a couple hours. If you think about it, Tony Stark might be the only dude we've seen change over the course of multiple movies, and that's stretching it.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that lazy and unrealistic as fukk.

Yall need to stop with these "realism" argument for fukking Superhero movies. None of this shyt is realistic.

And Cap being the person he is is WHY he was chosen for the experiment. What's supposed to make Steve Rogers special isn't the serum, it's his morals and character.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
I'm am not a fan of the comic film genre nor comics or cartoons really.
Not that knowledgeable about WE character. But I may read up and try getting into Marvel/DC more sooN at least know what going on.

I saw this film in IMAX 3D.
Film was ok i guess I wasn't blown away like I thought I would be.