Reppin
Westcoast
:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

Somebody hand her a sandwich... or two

Looks like she eats bird seed for dinner

We needed one of those Brazilian Goddess to play that role

They could've at least chosen someone with a bigger cup size

This Chick has no body whatsoever
I'll fukk her before I ever look twice at Meagan Good or Beyonce Knowles. Lol.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Movie was just a movie done well and didn't push any stupid agenda.

*take notice feminist "simp whedon"*

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to build off this.

Everything before this can be forgot (sadly bvs has to stick)

But this needs to be there ground work and I don't know the lady that directed it name, but she needs to be on all the projects....

I can't praise this movie enough.

After watching this i really hate that DC paniced when MOS didnt do a billy and put batman in part when sequence wise this shouldve been next and then the batfleck film. Have MOS 2 just be called dawn of justice and give a glimpse of cyborg and GL since they arent popular enough to toss out in a solo film just yet.

The payoff of seeing the trinity together fighting doomsday in BVS wouldve got a louder pop just like the 1st avengers team up camera shot. Hopefully they take a breath and now stick to their gameplan

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_inline_oqyzkuT7VG1r22udw_1280.jpg

:mjlol:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk can you say JL should outdo Thor Ragnarok critically? :stopitslime:

Commercially I can see it doing better, but we have no fukking clue how either film will do critically.

A movie with BATMAN, SUPERMAN and WW really should be better than a movie with THOR and HULK. JL should be better because they have a huge head start in the fact that their titular characters are Batman and Superman. I would think thats obvious. Its why BvS was such a let down. You have the 2 most recognizable characters ever, how can you not deliver a classic!

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Other than WW running around kicking ass. This movie didn't bring anything new to the table. Feel people were so desperate to have a female superhero movie they looked past the wack ass storyline. Idk how mofos went to see this 2-3 times. Smh

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2 hours and 21 minutes :patrice: i'd need at least 2 weed breaks, a meal, and a bottle of booze

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
saysumthinfunnymike negged you for your post in the thread Official WONDER WOMAN Thread. With the following comment: neg
8:56 PM

:pachaha: Did I hurt your feelings? You got some money invested in this movie or are you just a DC dikkrider who can't handle a difference of opinion? Negging is so passive aggressive. Got something to say, give a rebuttal. But yeah, I don't live on the Coli, so my identity isn't tied to the number of points next to my rep. I'm sure for fukkboys like you though, it's a big deal, so I hope you feel better now.
These DC clowns are something else. My first post in this thread was saying this was a good film, a Stan negged me:mjgrin:. They've been on the robes for so long that they can't tell if there's a fight going on.