Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This has been purely feminist driven. The narrative this weekend has been annoying especially when it comes to the box office numbers. No shyt it was going to do numbers since it was made for women. I'm going to wait until this hits the Internet.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This has been purely feminist driven. The narrative this weekend has been annoying especially when it comes to the box office numbers. No shyt it was going to do numbers since it was made for women. I'm going to wait until this hits the Internet.

So you're not going to see the movie because the narrative around it upsets you?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Is Wonder Woman a Goddess? Ares says she is the child of Zeus that given to the Amazons, also only a god can kill a god. And she says "goodbye brother" at the endo of the fight.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Is Wonder Woman a Goddess? Ares says she is the child of Zeus that given to the Amazons, also only a god can kill a god. And she says "goodbye brother" at the endo of the fight.
:gucci:

Oh and for you stans out there, the movie had better fight scenes than MoS which means they were better than most marvel movies :mjgrin:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I gave my review but honestly, if you absolutely HATED this movie then you were a hater to begin with. There was a very different vibe in it to me. It was like a female version of Batman Begins. Some shyt was cheesy but to me it wasn't until the very VERY end when she jumped off the building and shyt.

Other than that, it was a good movie. Wasn't too comical (had its moments mainly with Chris Pine and Gal's naiveness) and plenty of blood was shed and plenty of action that showed Gal Gadot can look like a badass bih playing a superhero.

It kinda reminded me of Captain Americas first movie but with more big moments. Like I said, the only real negatives I have of the movie was the extremely slow background shyt and the other supporting characters aside from the villains, Pine, and the amazons (I didn't care for the "team" aside from the indian guy).

It was dope and set up her backstory pretty well imo. Also showed why she was just chillin kinda after the arrival of the aliens/Superman and etc. she just chose not to engage until she ultimately felt like she had no choice. Also kinda set up the Batman/WonderWoman love story if they decide to take it there. Showed Bruce spent a lot of time and money helping her get what she was looking for in BvS.

It also showed that she was vulnerable to a lot of shyt that Superman would just walk through

ePiffany

All Star
Daps
:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

Somebody hand her a sandwich... or two

Looks like she eats bird seed for dinner

We needed one of those Brazilian Goddess to play that role

They could've at least chosen someone with a bigger cup size

This Chick has no body whatsoever
:mjgrin: I bet that pwusseh look good when its buss open tho

:mjgrin: I bet you'll 4get about her struggle curves when u see it buss open tho

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Probably put him on some Steel Reserves :mjlol:
chapelle.gif