Daps
Reppin
Family
Zack snyder was in wonder woman
osaydqom9q1z.png

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nah, literate folks engage in discourse on a message board. 'Retards' neg cause they don't know how to type out a real argument or express themselves properly. I'm doing what I always do, type. That's what the message board is for. Keep negging though if it suits you.

I would engage in a conversation if you had anything worthwhile to say but your posts were trash so a quick neg is more than suitable :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope I've just read enough posts on here to tell who the stans are :sas2:

Haven't seen this shyt yet, but from reading some of the comments in here, it sounds like this movie was a victim of lazy writing.

That's my only complaint with Marvel.They hardly ever go all out with there flicks.Always falling short or doing barely enough

shyt is generic.Their movies have no replay value IMO

Ironically, the only Marvel movie I can kinda tolerate is The Incredible Hulk(Ed Norton version) and most people think it's their weakest movie.For some reason, that shyt keeps me entertained more than any other Marvel flick.

Whoever idea it was to hire Robert Downey Jr should own all of the company's stock.Most brilliant move they ever made.

Besides the first Iron Man and Avengers, Marvel is straight up shytty dumb dumb.

I don't expect much until Avengers.IM3 was vomit inducing

Real talk.Jon Favreau did his thing in Iron Man 1, but then they started meddling in his shyt.IM2 & IM3 turn to shyt.

Thor 2 Kenneth Branagh told them to fukk off and bounced....Thor 2:scusthov:

I'm not expecting anything from the Ant-Man flick.

Marvel has yet to drop an A+ film. I'd give Winter Soldier and Iron Man 1= B quality

Avengers B-

A lot of what you said is certainly true, but the dialogue/chemistry between the main characters in this flick was fukking great IMO.

I'm normally a Marvel detractor, but they at least gave me SOMETHING of substance in this film.The characterization was so good, I didn't really notice the usual Marvel formulaic thing.

Saw it on Saturday.....6/10

People sitting around me were actually falling asleep.

No crowd buzz.

This and IM3 are the 2 most boring Marvel flicks IMO

I've never been big on sorcery/magic and shyt like that, tho:ld:

Dr.Strange^^^^

Just a few of my quotes over the years regarding Marvel flicks.

If it's not good, I'm not fukking with it

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just got through watching it...i loved it. The innocent card from her start was a good one to play..very funny in some parts. Her Ass kicking was on point and her moral ground was true to form. The DC movie I was waiting for was everything it needed to be. All hail Princess Diana.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This has been purely feminist driven. The narrative this weekend has been annoying especially when it comes to the box office numbers. No shyt it was going to do numbers since it was made for women. I'm going to wait until this hits the Internet.
It's not made for women..its made for comic fans trying to appeal to a casual audience..as all films do.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see a lot of positives there, Where are your DC related quotes.

DC ain't gave me shyt yet....Wonder Woman was a start.I thought it was at least decent.

Marvel got more numbers, so of course I have more to pick through.

DC don't even have their Iron Man 1 yet.....Wonder Woman was like a slightly better version of Captain America:The First Avenger.

I'm still waiting....

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
DC ain't gave me shyt yet....Wonder Woman was a start.I thought it was at least decent.

Marvel got more numbers, so of course I have more to pick through.

DC don't even have their Iron Man 1 yet.....Wonder Woman was like a slightly better version of Captain America:The First Avenger.

I'm still waiting....

So you didn't fukk with Batman Begins and The Dark Knight? Hey it's all subjective right :troll:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just watched the movie.

Movie was amazing. A few cheesy things here and there but over all 4.7 out of 5

DC finally got one and wonder woman holding them on there back.

I really like how this movie was directed and how they showed WW slowly coming into her full blown power. Pretty sure she flew for a min there at the end too.

Its makes my top 5 super hero movies list for sure.

The fight scenes were dobt and shot really well and made to look really believeable. Highly impressed.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They need to build off this.

Everything before this can be forgot (sadly bvs has to stick)

But this needs to be there ground work and I don't know the lady that directed it name, but she needs to be on all the projects....

I can't praise this movie enough.