Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just seen it

It was very good... Probably shouldve seen it in IMAX 3D but aside from that, it was worth going to see.

Young White girls are going to LOVE the movie. Maybe even foreign ones too since Gal isn't american she doesn't act American imo.

But surprisingly, it wasn't this big feminist party like I expected. Gal really played a good, young Wonder Woman. She mixed being naive with being strong and fierce while still being soft like a woman very well.

Chris Pine was a great sidekick/bodyguard/love interest as well. He was obviously physically weaker but mentally strong/tough/tactical. He kinda helped her with her naiveness and the movie showed why that picture was so important to her in BvS.

Villains were ok... Seen better but seen much worse. Then they brought back the BvS/MOS fighting styles in the end which brought back the superhero vs. supervillain type vibe instead of Superhero vs. Endless waves of bad guys.

I give it a 7.5. It was slow at times until the fight scenes and the other side characters aside from Pine and the Amazons weren't really that likeable imo

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah they're terrible. I've never bought into amy Adams and cavill either to keep it a 100.

Garfield and stone is among the best the genres seen though. :manny:

I'd put gadot and pine up there with them possibly.

Honestly I wouldn't even care if they just cast chris pine as Steve's grandson just to see them paired again :hubie:

If the reviews and money rolls in maybe we get him in a resurrected evil pawn controlled by Ares to get close to diana to kill her

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
You wrote all that? :mjlol:

I don't debate with retards, look like u the one who caught feelings haha

Nah, literate folks engage in discourse on a message board. 'Retards' neg cause they don't know how to type out a real argument or express themselves properly. I'm doing what I always do, type. That's what the message board is for. Keep negging though if it suits you.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
You're a bona fide hoe if you didn't fukk with wonder woman. This movie is amazing

Why cant marvel stans fukk with both tho??????

A nikka said there was too much CGI. So I guess you won't be seeing Spidey cuz that's CGI overload :mjgrin:

You guys are so didactic. Talking about stan wars just because someone didn't like this movie. The proof is in print. I was one of the only people hyping this movie up. Comb through the first 20 pages of this thread, there were only like 3 of us saying that this movie was long overdue and that it should have been made a long time ago. Three. I was one of those. Now everyone is saying they're down like they weren't calling it feminist propaganda just a few months ago.

As I've said too many times, people don't spend money to hate watch shyt. I was very excited about this movie and that can be seen in all of my posts leading up to opening day. I'm sorry I didn't like it, but like I said in my review, I hope it makes money because we need more female superhero movies and this movie has a lot riding on it in terms of investor confidence in backing female superheroes. That doesn't fit your little stan war narrative, but you guys are gonna choose teams regardless so I don't even know why I'm wasting my breath. It would be nice though to be able to discuss a movie revolving around superheroes, and just talk about the actual film making and product without all of the loyalty accusations. Maybe that's a lost cause though.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
You guys are so didactic. Talking about stan wars just because someone didn't like this movie. The proof is in print. I was one of the only people hyping this movie up. Comb through the first 20 pages of this thread, there were only like 3 of us saying that this movie was long overdue and that it should have been made a long time ago. Three. I was one of those. Now everyone is saying they're down like they weren't calling it feminist propaganda just a few months ago.

As I've said too many times, people don't spend money to hate watch shyt. I was very excited about this movie and that can be seen in all of my posts leading up to opening day. I'm sorry I didn't like it, but like I said in my review, I hope it makes money because we need more female superhero movies and this movie has a lot riding on it in terms of investor confidence in backing female superheroes. That doesn't fit your little stan war narrative, but you guys are gonna choose teams regardless so I don't even know why I'm wasting my breath. It would be nice though to be able to discuss a movie revolving around superheroes, and just talk about the actual film making and product without all of the loyalty accusations. Maybe that's a lost cause though.
nikka I been hyping up wonderwoman IRL since BvS. But that doesn't mean anything. I'm not for the stan-dard division here because I fux with marvel and DC.

Don't act like I'm jumping on the bandwagon because I wasn't in here from day one breh :camby:

Wonder woman. :noah:
I rode for her in the BvS thread but you want division I see.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

You write all this,but you also were the same poster that was getting mad salty in the dceu thread when I pointed out the first 3 dceu films have made way more money than the first 3 MCU films :jbhmm:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
That and the project started specifically as a director-driven joint. Edgar had a relationship with Kevin and they'd been talking about doing Ant-Man since 06.
...and then he left the project because of studio meddling. :sas1:

Same reason Joss whedon has jumped ship from marvel to dc :sas2:

Let the Disney cultists tell it though...

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So it looks like the bruhs didn't show up. Which makes sense. shyt could've done 125-150.
There is no surprise that a good chunk of the white boys in geek culture are sexist to a degree and racist due to their inferiority complex. Is what it is though :yeshrug:

I'm interested to see what nonsense they will be spewing when it is time for Black Panther to drop