Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

tumblr_oqtqrbULVN1qg1jmmo1_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
there are no politics involved in the rating. You don't understand how RT works, clearly. 93% doesn't mean "A" rating it means 93% of the reviews are positive. Even then, most of the reviews were very high. Critics aren't going to give a film they didn't like a high score. If it was politics, they would be giving it a mediocre score or "passable".. instead it's getting rave reviews.

Also, the audience score is also 93% and the cinemascore is an A so it's not just critics that like it, it's everyone except a few retard Marvel stans who are upset like you and the other couple fags on here :mjlol:

Y'all take this shyt too serious:hhh:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
there are no politics involved in the rating. You don't understand how RT works, clearly. 93% doesn't mean "A" rating it means 93% of the reviews are positive. Even then, most of the reviews were very high. Critics aren't going to give a film they didn't like a high score. If it was politics, they would be giving it a mediocre score or "passable".. instead it's getting rave reviews.

Also, the audience score is also 93% and the cinemascore is an A so it's not just critics that like it, it's everyone except a few retard Marvel stans who are upset like you and the other couple fags on here :mjlol:
I tried explaining this shyt to some dweebs who were mad at the Force Awakens RT score back when. Dudes tried telling me yeah they liked it, but the RT score should be lower....I'm like :dahell:. Why is this shyt so hard for people to understand still :mindblown:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
are you talking about in movies or other forms of media?....in movies: look at superman 1, 2, 3, 4, returns...he fights mortals in all those and doesnt kill them...thor not killing cap in avengers....hulk in both hulk movies....i mean seriously, this isnt something new....heroes dont fight mortals like they do other super-powered beings...if they did, the mortals would be dead and they wouldnt be considered heroes...

Thank you. I didn't know that. I only recall Superman and Thor fighting other Gods or superpowered people. If you say they fought humans, I'll take your word for it. I do think the idea of a God fighting a human is very silly, but I guess if it's a trend, WW shouldn't stand out for going along with it.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
saysumthinfunnymike negged you for your post in the thread Official WONDER WOMAN Thread. With the following comment: neg
8:56 PM

:pachaha: Did I hurt your feelings? You got some money invested in this movie or are you just a DC dikkrider who can't handle a difference of opinion? Negging is so passive aggressive. Got something to say, give a rebuttal. But yeah, I don't live on the Coli, so my identity isn't tied to the number of points next to my rep. I'm sure for fukkboys like you though, it's a big deal, so I hope you feel better now.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
saysumthinfunnymike negged you for your post in the thread Official WONDER WOMAN Thread. With the following comment: neg

:pachaha: Did I hurt your feelings? You got some money invested in this movie or are you just a DC dikkrider who can't handle a difference of opinion? Negging is so passive aggressive. Got something to say, give a rebuttal. But yeah, I don't live on the Coli, so my identity isn't tied to the number of points next to my rep. I'm sure for fukkboys like you though, it's a big deal, so I hope you feel better now.

You wrote all that? :mjlol:

I don't debate with retards, look like u the one who caught feelings haha

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

sounds like something a marvel stan would say :troll: take this neg for not liking this DC product

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who would've ever thought Gal Gadot played a more believable Wonder Woman ,than Ben Affleck played as Batman....I thought he was supposed to be the A-list actor...I don't care what anyone says she did her thing in this movie...Alot of people just don't wanna admit she was cast properly for this role,because they were up in arm's when they found out she got the part......

I think we now know that outrage was because she wasnt an american becky white actress. Gal is beautiful and has a natural exotic look and accent that worked for this movie. A lot of her facial expressions and reactions show she has some range as an actress cause its a skill to portray emotion without words

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
The issue with her getting the part was she really didn't look the part...

She had no muscle mass whatsoever...She was model thin, 100 pounds wearing boots soaking wet...

WW isn't supposed to be super thick but she is supposed to look amazonian...

This isn't amazonian...

793886ee3d9a8617bc85d689297201ed.jpg

:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

Somebody hand her a sandwich... or two

Looks like she eats bird seed for dinner

We needed one of those Brazilian Goddess to play that role

They could've at least chosen someone with a bigger cup size

This Chick has no body whatsoever

Last edited: