Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
:wow: this movie getting Oscar Buzz already :dead:

"it's not often that I wake up to a mailbox full of unsolicited comments from Academy members about a movie, especially in June, a half-year before any of them receive their Oscar nomination ballots. But that's precisely what happened on Sunday, the morning after Patty Jenkins' Wonder Woman screened for the organization's members at its Beverly Hills headquarters. "

https://t.co/rhPf27pSsK

It's a good movie but not Oscar worthy. No comic book movie is Oscar worthy. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Saw it last night.

I'd give it a solid 7.

It's definitely not a "93%" like Rotten Tomatoes is saying.

Shyt should be somewhere between 70-80....Lotta politics involved in that rating.

there are no politics involved in the rating. You don't understand how RT works, clearly. 93% doesn't mean "A" rating it means 93% of the reviews are positive. Even then, most of the reviews were very high. Critics aren't going to give a film they didn't like a high score. If it was politics, they would be giving it a mediocre score or "passable".. instead it's getting rave reviews.

Also, the audience score is also 93% and the cinemascore is an A so it's not just critics that like it, it's everyone except a few retard Marvel stans who are upset like you and the other couple fags on here :mjlol:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Everyone in the Israeli military goes through the same basic training which is tougher than the American military training in the various branches except Marine Corps boot camp and Army basic training for combat arms.
:cape:

also, don't sit here and tell me coed basic training is the same as all male. I was in the military and happened to go to an all male basic training and once I met soldiers who had gone to coed basic training and told me their stories you could tell the difference was night and day.

but please continue telling me how a supermodel went through some grueling basic training breh :shaq2:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:wow: this movie getting Oscar Buzz already :dead:

"it's not often that I wake up to a mailbox full of unsolicited comments from Academy members about a movie, especially in June, a half-year before any of them receive their Oscar nomination ballots. But that's precisely what happened on Sunday, the morning after Patty Jenkins' Wonder Woman screened for the organization's members at its Beverly Hills headquarters. "

https://t.co/rhPf27pSsK

First The Dark Knight changes the Academy rules for Best Picture and then Joker wins an Oscar. Then Suicide Squad wins an Oscar. Now Wonder Woman in contention. DC doing it right. You can make comic book films and have them be goofy but you can also make well made films :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Imagine how furious Disney stans will be if this got dc another Oscar :dead:

You already got posters like @wire28 who laughed and mocked people saying critics had a bias against dc now dapping up posts saying this movies RT score was political :russ:

Funny how that works :ohhh:

He's lost his mind and went and died on that stan hill. I don't see much from @Bryan Danielson either. It's probably the same person :dead: :mjlol:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this was a great movie, i wished there was stuff at the end. I did like the extended JL trailer. Although they still aint show darkseid.

My only question is why isn't wonder woman flying in this

those black amazonians :ohlawd:

She flew at the end when she was looking out at london

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I had that concern initially, but after his debut in Civil War it'll be hard for anybody to be on that bullshyt and not look like a complete fukking moron.

I do see at least a few white people whining about most of the white people in the movie being villains tho. They complained about that shyt with the comics and animated series. :mjlol:

It'll happen, people like making up BS like complaining about how WW's outfit isn't American anymore when the character isn't even from America. Hell Supes isn't even from America :mjlol: the creators were so they just gave them the typical red, white and blue design

"Black Panther's cast is made up of Americans and not Africans, don't support this"

:lolbron: it's coming soon