Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Saw it last night.

I'd give it a solid 7.

It's definitely not a "93%" like Rotten Tomatoes is saying.

Shyt should be somewhere between 70-80....Lotta politics involved in that rating.

Saw it last night too. It was alright to me, I kind of wished it came out before Batman vs Superman. You can definitely tell the female movement is capping hard for this flick to be a success.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw it last night too. It was alright to me, I kind of wished it came out before Batman vs Superman. You can definitely tell the female movement is capping hard for this flick to be a success.
Feminist at their neck like
giphy.gif

"SAY.ANOTHER.FUKKING.WORD....AND THIS SHYT IS OVER!"

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wonder Woman SHOULD have a better debut than Iron Man. Iron Man was damn near an obscure character before the films took off. Wonder Woman has been a fukking Icon for decades. The fact that it took this long to get a single Wonder Woman film made doesn't make any sense.

fukking Jonah Hex and Green Lantern made it to the big screen before Wonder Woman.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just finished watching it and really enjoyed it. The Ares reveal was dope and her fight scenes were really good. Reminded me a lot of Captain America but I'm glad they decided to not go that route at the end. DC really delivered on this one and Gal did a hell of a job.

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
Wonder Woman SHOULD have a better debut than Iron Man. Iron Man was damn near an obscure character before the films took off. Wonder Woman has been a fukking Icon for decades. The fact that it took this long to get a single Wonder Woman film made doesn't make any sense.

fukking Jonah Hex and Green Lantern made it to the big screen before Wonder Woman.
And the fact that marvel made fuking Ant-Man before black panther , is and even bigger tragically IMO :hhh:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nothing wrong with women pushing the movie. No different than marvel or DC stans pushing movies. I hope we can tell black people are trying to push Black Panther to be a success.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Nothing wrong with women pushing the movie. No different than marvel or DC stand pushing movies. I hope we can tell black people are trying to push Black Panther to be a success.

I have no problems with it just mentioning what I see, I went to the Supermarket the other day and saw tons cross promotions with WW tie ins. I agree I hope BP gets a similar push from Marvel.

Conz

Superstar
Daps