Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Martin thinks spider man 3 is better than spider man 2 who gives a fukk about his reasons :mjlol:

Spider man 2 is a top 5 comic book film of all time and spider man 3 is a bottom 5 comic book film of all time right there with x men origins.

Both asm 1 and 2 are way better than spider man 3 it's not even a debate.
it actually is a debate to ppl not on the internet :francis: i know A LOT of ppl that really like spiderman 3 because of the action mostly :manny: i mean a movie doesnt make that much money from ppl only seeing it once :comeon:....for me i'd watch that more than those rom coms anyday

Daps
I have to say that JLU like intro with the DC logo was tough :ehh:

they trying to jack Marvel's swag, but I wasnt mad at it :manny: after all, you gotta start somewhere

I actually like this war that Marvel and DC got going.... means more piff for the fans :blessed:

wait till DC get on that Netflix wave... maybe we can get a Deathstroke/Slade show featuring Manu Bennett - gritt style :ahh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
they trying to jack Marvel's swag, but I wasnt mad at it :manny: after all, you gotta start somewhere

I actually like this war that Marvel and DC got going.... means more piff for the fans :blessed:

wait till DC get on that Netflix wave... maybe we can get a Deathstroke/Slade show featuring Manu Bennett - gritt style :ahh:
WB owns HBO I believe. I'm shocked they haven't made a DC HBO show.

They need to stop fukking around with those cheesey ass CW shows and give us some piff.

Get it done hbo :wow:

Instead of doing a Justice League dark movie make it a hbo show

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
it actually is a debate to ppl not on the internet :francis: i know A LOT of ppl that really like spiderman 3 because of the action mostly :manny: i mean a movie doesnt make that much money from ppl only seeing it once :comeon:....for me i'd watch that more than those rom coms anyday
Spider man 3 has never been debated ever. That's the most off the wall shyt I ever heard :russ:

People hated venom and the dumb dancing shyt. Always have ,always will.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
‘Wonder Woman’ Breaks Glass Ceiling For Female Directors & Stomps On ‘Iron Man’ With $101.4M Debut – Sunday AM

6th Update, Sunday 12:45AM: The warrior princess of Themyscira is finally leaping past the century mark this weekend with an estimated $101.4M, after an estimated $35.6M Saturday. Now, since studios include Thursday preview B.O. in Friday’s opening figure, Wonder Woman is -8% from Friday’s $38.7M. However, back that $11M Thursday cash out of Friday, and technically Wonder Woman is +29% Saturday over Friday.

Should these figures stick into morning, Wonder Woman then easily beats the opening of the first Iron Man ($98.6M), though she still floats under the openings of such single (not team) superhero origin features as Deadpool ($132.4M), Man of Steel ($116.6M), and Spider-Man ($114.8M). Currently, Wonder Woman is the sixth best domestic opening at the June B.O, and second best for WB and DC after Man of Steel. If she can get past the $109M generated by Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, then Wonder Woman will own the fifth-best debut for the month.

Screen Engine/ComScore’s updated PostTrak shows more women than men watching Wonder Woman, 53% to 47%. Older women over 25 are still the predominant quad at 35%, followed by men over 25 at 33%. Women under 25 have grown slightly from 17% yesterday to 19% today, though guys under 25 are still the minority at Wonder Woman, only repping 14%. In regards to total positive score, women love Wonder Woman just a little bit more than men, 89% to 85%. In addition, more women than men are definitely recommending Wonder Woman to their friends, 78% to 70%.

Did women attend with their friends? At least 75 did in one particular group, some wearing their “We Are All Diana” shirts:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Bang. WW is a hit. Sequel on deck, hopefully featuring cheetah. DC stans stand up and take a bow. This is your long awaited moment. If JL outdoes Thor 3 critically and commercially as it narrowly should when they go toe to toe in November, pride fully restored and its game on. Everybody will step their game up for 2018. More piff for the fans.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Bang. WW is a hit. Sequel on deck, hopefully featuring cheetah. DC stans stand up and take a bow. This is your long awaited moment. If JL outdoes Thor 3 critically and commercially as it narrowly should when they go toe to toe in November, pride fully restored and its game on. Everybody will step their game up for 2018. More piff for the fans.
:mjlol: naw

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Imagine if BvS had Wonder Woman's WOM and dropped 8% on Saturday? We talking bout a $220M opening :merchant::wow:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I said I was going with a grip of women to see this, and someone here pretty much gave me a :duck:. Well it happened, and I'm giving that experience the :stopitslime:. One of these women kept talking about Marvel movies, so I was like, oh are you a big fan. She was like "yes, I love Guardians of the Galaxy". Then she was like, "I hate remakes, I'm sticking to Marvel and no remakes. Wonder Woman was too hokey to remake":scust:. So I was like, yeah, I felt like that with Cap, but I like the newer movies. She proceeded to argue everything Marvel was new. No old Cap movie or Spidey movies. "TV shows don't count", she said:usure:. I was like :picard:. My gf gave me the :hubie:because she new I was gettin heated. I just wanted to watch the damn movie, not get a lecture on why this sucked compared to Guardians of the Galaxy. Then I got some, "I'm just not into this super hero business". "The acting in these movies are horrible" "Batman is so much better, he's a regular man who beats these bad guys. She's just cheating" from the galley of others:snoop:. The only reason I agreed to this was to be nice and they was all talkin girl power. The only thing that soothed me was a grip of Thai ribs and curry:ohlawd:. But after that, they gone talk for like 3 hours :snoop:. At least baseball was on. While I'm walking out, breh at the front desk hits me with the, :russ:"I saw you watching the Rangers(Texas) game, I been there too" I literally gave him the :stopitslime:, when made him bust out even more. I'm done with these group movies. Ruined Star Wars, ruin every damn big movie. Everybody think we the group to go with or something. Made me forget I liked the movie a lot. :birdman:.............................................................................:to:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Spider man 3 has never been debated ever. That's the most off the wall shyt I ever heard :russ:

People hated venom and the dumb dancing shyt. Always have ,always will.
Me and my friend love Spider-Man 3. :russ:

Of course we both ignore that it's supposed to be a serious Spider-Man movie and instead treat it like the Sam Raimi fukkery movie that it is. Take this shyt for instance:

I can honestly say that I love absolutely everything about this scene, but it has absolutely no place in a movie that tries to take itself serious.:laff:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Who would've ever thought Gal Gadot played a more believable Wonder Woman ,than Ben Affleck played as Batman....I thought he was supposed to be the A-list actor...I don't care what anyone says she did her thing in this movie...Alot of people just don't wanna admit she was cast properly for this role,because they were up in arm's when they found out she got the part......
The issue with her getting the part was she really didn't look the part...

She had no muscle mass whatsoever...She was model thin, 100 pounds wearing boots soaking wet...

WW isn't supposed to be super thick but she is supposed to look amazonian...

This isn't amazonian...

793886ee3d9a8617bc85d689297201ed.jpg