Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Who would've ever thought Gal Gadot played a more believable Wonder Woman ,than Ben Affleck played as Batman....I thought he was supposed to be the A-list actor...I don't care what anyone says she did her thing in this movie...Alot of people just don't wanna admit she was cast properly for this role,because they were up in arm's when they found out she got the part......
Gina Carano doe :troll:

What about Ronda Rousey? :troll:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Who would've ever thought Gal Gadot played a more believable Wonder Woman ,than Ben Affleck played as Batman....I thought he was supposed to be the A-list actor...I don't care what anyone says she did her thing in this movie...Alot of people just don't wanna admit she was cast properly for this role,because they were up in arm's when they found out she got the part......
Ben and gal are both great.

Daps
Lol, you're funny bruh. You'll love the ending btw

Wonder Woman is about to kill Ares. When Ares is on the brink of death he shouts out, "Zeus! We have to save Zeus!" Wonder Woman realizes they have the same father and they team up and fight Hades who appears out of nowhere.

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This was dope:pachaha:Gal
XnA4BVo_zpsw7aji6qy.png
Chris
XnA4BVo_zpsw7aji6qy.png
Patty
XnA4BVo_zpsw7aji6qy.png
Cinematography was really well done and I loved how they really displayed the toll that war takes on people. Cosign Hal and Capn Kirk chemistry>>>>>>>>Nat and Thor:hhh:That battlefield scene:banderas:Ares armor:banderas:Action
XnA4BVo_zpsw7aji6qy.png
Etta was actually a nice edition and I liked Wonder Womans crew as well:ehh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Hemsworth and Portman :mjlol: :why: :hhh:
Yeah they're terrible. I've never bought into amy Adams and cavill either to keep it a 100.

Garfield and stone is among the best the genres seen though. :manny:

I'd put gadot and pine up there with them possibly.

Honestly I wouldn't even care if they just cast chris pine as Steve's grandson just to see them paired again :hubie:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow this movie was awesome. Not one negative opinion i do have for this movie. The third act was kind of weak, but was not bad. Chris Pine did a wonderful job of helping Gal out with her scenes, you can tell he was carrying her in every scene they had together. Visual this movie was stunning and the action was on point too. Just the slow mo was over did a lil too much imo. Lol you can tell the supporting cast in this movie pretty much gel it together. Gal was a great a wonder woman, but she was the worst actor/actress in the film. And thats saying a lot because Gal acted great as the lead. Its obvious that they made the amazonians have the isreal accent because Gal could not do an American accent. But it works in this film anyway because they are on ancient greek island. Overall i give this movie a 8/10.
Never made sense for her to have an American accent to begin with. Themyscira is located somewhere near Greece

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So this was kinda ill:wow: Outside of the perfunctory CGI third act, I fully enjoyed every single second of this shyt. Gal is bad as hell and was very on point as Diana. And like cats have said, her chemistry with Chris Pine was top notch as was the chemistry of the whole cast, especially with Pine's buddies. Damn near everything worked though. The action, the setting, the story, the themes, the entirety of the fukking no mans land scene, and the anti-war message wasn't just resonant but carried out effectively. Showing cats with missing limbs and others suffering from PTSD but not making it a "thing" was a nice way to not beat us over the head with it but since we're seeing the world through her eyes, it all had a sense of urgency to it. Gal plays Diana as extremely empathetic and always determined to do the right thing, and what the movie does right is nail Wonder Woman's character and creating great relationships, which makes all of the action scenes have some weight to them. So even when the shyt gets eye roll inducing in the last bit of the third act, I'm still riding with her, which is the same way I felt about the third act of guardians 2. Having some emotional depth in the big fight makes it easy to forgive humans fighting computers all the damn time.

I really fukked with this. Patty Jenkins did her thing and she deserves all the props she's getting. :salute:

Daps
Yeah they're terrible. I've never bought into amy Adams and cavill either to keep it a 100.

Garfield and stone is among the best the genres seen though. :manny:

I'd put gadot and pine up there with them possibly.

Honestly I wouldn't even care if they just cast chris pine as Steve's grandson just to see them paired again :hubie:

Garfield and Stone was the BEST comic book movie relationship I've ever seen portrayed on the big screen

I was :mjcry: when they killed her off in the 2nd movie. Even though I know how Gwen dies in the comics, I was sittin there like :lupe: "directors don't do this!" :damn::damn::damn:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Garfield and Stone was the BEST comic book movie relationship I've ever seen portrayed on the big screen

I was :mjcry: when they killed her off in the 2nd movie. Even though I know how Gwen dies in the comics, I was sittin there like :lupe: "directors don't do this!" :damn::damn::damn:

Felt the same way. Didn't want to see her die and didn't want to see him crushed like that.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Lowkey feel that's why another Garfield spiderman movie wouldn't have worked

his relationship with Gwen made the movie great (part 1 and part 2)

Yup. Should've stretched it to the third movie but then thats not how you want to end your third movie if its a trilogy either. Of course you could not have done the story
:ohhh: u foreal? She blasted him tho...

I mean in theory, he's right. Diana lived through WW2, Vietnam, Desert Storm, 9/11, Civil Rights movement, etc etc etc. That's a lot of violence and man turning against man and a lot of war. If he's truly the cause then he must still be alive somewhere