Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Overall I give it a high matinee, not a fan of period piece, and there was too much exposition

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Oh yeah I was not feeling them skinny pudgy girl posters. Fukk that realistic portrayal of women bullspit

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
3rd act with ares was ass af who greenlit that fight shld kill themselves. ares was meh combat wise that summoning weapons or whatever was corny and the telekinesis from the big bad is over rated. as a villain he was ok, being a looming presence and force of nature shld have been used throughout these wonder woman films or for at least two movies before getting defeated, have Ares retreat after the gas is gone and he tries to corrupt WW so that the balance of her purity is shaky and a character obstacle for her going on (break her spirit then later make it a physical and mental conflict; in fact u can say he succeeded since she was retired until bvs :ehh:). that the other villian was meh all in all idk why that gas made him super strong (dr. p had sed it wld get him back to his original strength implying ares but then dude wasn't so what is he?) and why not develop that for all the German solders along with the deadly gas for enemies?

doctor poison had potential tho (loved how pine was trynna mack on her undercover and she was feelin the shyt). man the cgi was bad at sometimes like wtf, the lasso combat looked damn right silly at times lol and really wb cgi trevor flying yall got enough bread to use a real plane shyt yall studio has Dunkirk :gucci: slow mo was kinda overused but nothing to trip off of frfr, cld tell where snyder touched the film. visually it was gucci on the island, off it was standard no complaints. loved the amazon bit, hopefully they reappear in the squeal. Gal bad as shyt :noah: lol; her acting was ok for me no complaints. trevors crew was ok i guess, kinda useless besides moving the plot and adding character to the film (lol maybe that was their purpose).

umm ww fighting skills was nice, decent story far better than bvs and ss, up their with mos... DC's getting better. Loved the character of diana in itself the nativity, the sense of duty and hope lil bih was like u nikkas soft in the meeting :dead:nice humor as well. 7.5 wlda been a 8 if the final boss fight wasn't ass threw me out of the film with bad cgi and terrible choreography.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, quality non-bias posting:ehh:

Maybe its smart thus far I decided to not waste my money on it in theater a decision that's looking to be :whew: , could be the worst film I'd watched in the last year easily per some of you guys responses

Thanks for your honesty friend:salute:

Martha

All the good reviews in here and you conveniently wait for a bad one to respond to and quote :mjlol:Quality trolling :troll:

Daps
Reppin
In The Clouds
But but but they don't come out

Peep this

Exploring the Women of Color in Wonder Woman
Honestly, maybe the internet has ruined shyt for me but sometimes the social justice angle of films makes me tired of shyt before I even see it. People go to good movies and don't go to wack movies. It's really that simple. The whole "wonder woman proves this for women" shyt being beaten down my throat was OD. But I am on Twitter too much. I felt that way about Get Out to a degree too, and that's entirely unrelated to the films. And honestly, I think it's that way for a lot of people too. People walk in with preconceived notions or have views on the ratings of films based on the politics at play.

Last edited:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait? Really? You gonna get on me?:mjlol:

I been talking in here:russ:

What I do breh? I aint even hate on the movie, I havent seen it yet friend:sas1:

Martha

Lol, you're funny bruh. You'll love the ending btw

Wonder Woman is about to kill Ares. When Ares is on the brink of death he shouts out, "Zeus! We have to save Zeus!" Wonder Woman realizes they have the same father and they team up and fight Hades who appears out of nowhere.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yo I hope Wan comes through even more now. DC really needs to see that other characters can resonate with people if given the fukking chance

I love Batman but how many more Batman animated movies/games do we really need :gucci:

Idk why that animated Wonder Woman movie never got a sequel considering it's one of their highest sellers :gucci:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a fan of all the slow motion scenes and I thought Diana should've shown a bit more anger. Besides that the movie was dope and the rest of the theater seemed to had enjoyed it.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Honestly, maybe the internet has ruined shyt for me but sometimes the social justice angle of films makes me tired of shyt before I even see it. People go to good movies and don't go to wack movies. It's really that simple. The whole "wonder woman proves this for women" shyt being beaten down my throat was OD. But I am on Twitter too much. I felt that way about Get Out to a degree too, and that's entirely unrelated to the films. And honestly, I think it's that way for a lot of people too. People walk in with preconceived notions or have views on the ratings of films based on the politics at play.
Yup. Internet does ruin shyt for people. I get it. That's why you gotta detox from this shyt every now and then