Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey I even floated a few ideas myself :hubie:

But I'm consistent in that critics are just regular people that can and will be influenced by hype, bias etc just like anybody can. Some people want to pretend they can't be and a RT score is some infallible tool :hubie:

After seeing the movie it's clear it's just the type of film that lends itself well to an RT score. It's a decent,well made popcorn movie with some grest scenes. Good enough to get a "fresh" rating with flaws not big enough to be "rotten." You can't give films negative ratings for not being ambitious :manny:

RT at its very core is a flawed system,because you have say inception that has average score of 8.6 and yet it's got a lower RT score than WW because of the way they choose to operate.

I'm not 100% sure how metacritic calculates their scores. But you got avengers with a 69 score ( :dame:) which is a much more realistic score for that. .....attempt at film :dame:

Yeah, it's the reason why ambitious films tend to have lower RT scores than safer movies. Movies that take more risks tend to be more polarizing so they'll normally get either a "that was amazing" or "that was a mess" from the critics. Safer movies that are competently made and do enough things well enough can get a bunch of ":ehh:that was pretty good" reviews which is enough for a fresh on RT. But if it gets a similar reaction from all critics it normally comes out to scores in the high 90s, making it seem better than it actually is

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I go to the theatre constantly :manny:

I went VIP, ordered sliders and alcoholic root beer floats right to my seat :ahh:

I decided to not waste my money on gotg 2 in theatre and what a decision that was :whew: worst film I've watched in the last year easily
Stop drinking that poison fam!!

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listening to this week's episode of the FiyaStarter Podcast....

:mjlol: Which 1 of you nikkas in this thread said that Gal Gadot has the sex appeal of a Zip Lock bag? That post spurred a whole about how Instagram has fukked up nikkas head about what is supposed to be fine.
She's not supposed to be a sexpot. She's supposed to be classically beautiful and athletic, which she is.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
BORING :russell:

Worst film I've seen all year and I consider myself to lean a little more towards the DC films.
(So it's not sone Marvel fanboy shyt on my part). Was desperately hoping for a Batman cameo or something to get a little hyped but it never came.

The only thing I took from this was that she probably sees a lot of that main dude's personality/drive in Bruce Wayne. Which would add some layers to their romance (If they end up having one.)

Wow, quality non-bias posting:ehh:

Maybe its smart thus far I decided to not waste my money on it in theater a decision that's looking to be :whew: , could be the worst film I'd watched in the last year easily per some of you guys responses

Thanks for your honesty friend:salute:

Martha

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Listening to this week's episode of the FiyaStarter Podcast....

:mjlol: Which 1 of you nikkas in this thread said that Gal Gadot has the sex appeal of a Zip Lock bag? That post spurred a whole discussion about how Instagram has fukked up nikkas head about what is supposed to be fine.
Dem niccas like girls like Emma Watson, Kristen Stewart, and Anna Kendrick. Gal gadot ain't my go to either, but I like her type, and I was feeling them long legs and Dem shoulders. The she was teasing Chris pine's character for half the movie was pretty good.