Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Gal is one of the most beautiful women to walk this Earth :wow:

I really enjoyed it. Was a bit cheesy at points, but like someone else said I enjoyed the no man's land stuff. Yes the third act is predictable and felt like a videogame so that knocked it down a peg.

But i enjoyed pine and gadot is great and is so pleasing to the eyes I could watch a 5 hour movie :noah:

My wife of course loved it

Just a lil bit more meat and my gawd :drool:

She looked good as hell in the movie that beginning scene where he opens his eyes to her showed it all :noah: :cape:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Because critics don't fukking matter :mjlol:

And the audience for flawed,cynical hero's is bigger than the audience for straight edge old fashioned hero's.
Without the critical acclaim it would've been Ant-Man level

Whatever good will Wonder Woman brings to the DC brand will be dashed away with Justice League :mjlol::francis:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Without the critical acclaim it would've been Ant-Man level

Whatever good will Wonder Woman brings to the DC brand will be dashed away with Justice League :mjlol::francis:
You're basing that on nothing.

Superman returns had great reviews and it bombed. Man of steel had mixed reviews with a rotten rating on RT and made way more.

The majority of audiences liked Mos, bvs and SS. It's just a fact.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Watched it in 4DX

Movie was a solid 7/10. I thought Gadot played the role perfectly. Can't believe people are saying she's a bad actress
4DX for this movie was :trash:. It was barely used. Save your money and stick to IMAX instead

Anyone else think the sniper and smuggler were absolutely useless? They should've spent that time on Doctor Poison instead
I can't understand anybody still down talking her after this film unless they went in wanting to hate her and nothing would change there mind.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
You're basing that on nothing.

Superman returns had great reviews and it bombed. Man of steel had mixed reviews with a rotten rating on RT and made way more.

The majority of audiences liked Mos, bvs and SS. It's just a fact.
Variety and Deadline both say reviews were a big reason why people turned out for the movie :yeshrug:
Also to suggest BvS of all movies had good wom is hilarious. That movie had some of the worst weekday/end drops you'll ever see from a blockbuster :picard:

I'll give you Suicide Squad. Despite the shytty reviews and the toxic wom among the comic book community it actually had pretty good legs :leon:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Variety and Deadline both say reviews were a big reason why people turned out for the movie :yeshrug:
Also to suggest BvS of all movies had good wom is hilarious. That movie had some of the worst weekday/end drops you'll ever see from a blockbuster :picard:

I'll give you Suicide Squad. Despite the shytty reviews and the toxic wom among the comic book community it actually had pretty good legs :leon:
Variety and deadline can say whatever they like,they're just saying it with no factual evidence. There is no evidence to suggest reviews have any real effects on films box office grosses

The fact wonder woman will most likely be the lowest grossing dceu film with the highest reviews just shows that.

I'm not "suggesting" anything. By every single metric available the majority of audiences liked bvs. That's tangible evidence. Go look at metacritic,RT,imdb etc.

In fact the blu ray just entered the top 50 of all time in sales the other week.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I can't understand anybody still down talking her after this film unless they went in wanting to hate her and nothing would change there mind.
Her acting wasn't bad, she was just protected and they let Chris pine do the heavy lifting on acting. And it doesn't hurt that she's damn near a dime and they played that up quite a bit so she could just stand there. But she wasn't bad at all.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Biggest turn off was the cgi, special effects of whatever it's called. Not the slow mo but how she looked compared to the background. Terrible to me. Had no problem with her acting. Don't get the complaint
After the 1st real big fight was when it slowed down. And the dialogue could have been better. But that first hour it felt like a real movie, sorta like the Marvel Captain America's and X Men films. Like actual non boring dialogue. Villain wasn't great but not terrible

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Suicide Squad was a bad movie, but it was also entertaining. There wasn't any period of that movie where you were bored, it just nonsensical and unintentionally hilarious at times.

I can see Wonder Woman having great legs thanks to WOM. People that were probably gonna skip this film because they got burned by the last DCEU movies will give it a shot and I can see a lot of women going back for repeat viewings.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Yeah this going to make bank. Seeing it in the morning and not counting the first two rows since hardly anybody ever sits there, there are only 12 seats left in my showing.