Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Lowest grossing DCEU movie despite having 90%+ critic and audience scores :wow:

Dumpster fire that was Suicide Squad will end up making more :hhh:
Because critics don't fukking matter :mjlol:

And the audience for flawed,cynical hero's is bigger than the audience for straight edge old fashioned hero's.

CoolCappy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Just finished the movie and I really enjoyed it. Best movie in the DCEU and second best DC comics movie of all time.

Gal Gadot is charming and really played Diana well.

I liked how Wonder Woman was all naive and was like "once I kill Ares the Germans will stop fighting and there will be peace on earth." :mjgrin: while Trevor was like :comeon:. I was kind of :mjcry: when she realized people are generally fukked up.

The movie had enough comedy at the right spots.

I was kind of unsure of the World War 1 setting but it actually makes sense in the sense of countries being manipulated into conflict compared to the "good guys vs bad guys" rhetoric of World War 2.

The DCEU has a winner.:mjgrin:

The comedic parts didn't seem forced to you. I'm sitting in a movie theater full of folks and only a white dude laughed at the slavery line.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The comedic parts didn't seem forced to you. I'm sitting in a movie theater full of folks and only a white dude laughed at the slavery line.
That scene is from the trailers. It's very rare you hear people laugh at scenes on films that were prominent in ads because they've seen it already

Daps
Movie was nice, had some cool touches.
Better than the last 3 dc movies but still somewhere slightly above bottom tier Marvel movies like CA1,Ant-Man, etc.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I really enjoyed it. Was a bit cheesy at points, but like someone else said I enjoyed the no man's land stuff. Yes the third act is predictable and felt like a videogame so that knocked it down a peg.

But i enjoyed pine and gadot is great and is so pleasing to the eyes I could watch a 5 hour movie :noah:

My wife of course loved it

skylake

Pro
Daps
Watched it in 4DX

Movie was a solid 7/10. I thought Gadot played the role perfectly. Can't believe people are saying she's a bad actress
4DX for this movie was :trash:. It was barely used. Save your money and stick to IMAX instead

Anyone else think the sniper and smuggler were absolutely useless? They should've spent that time on Doctor Poison instead