Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I feel the whole feminism girl power shyt definitely has people overrating this, but we'll see when this shyt drops in theaters here.

I would agree if this was getting passable reviews but it's not, it's getting glowing reviews. Top Critics is like 8.4 or something. Sounds to me like they actually love the film, which is fine, I' my own judge, I don't need their approval. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
why are yall bringing up marvel and why are u dc stans acting like hoes n bein passive aggressive who cares from both sides enjoy this film. i just want good superhero films from both, i think we can all agree that dc had its downs with bvs and ss, so 2 outta 4 is ok imo as long as they grow and find they're niche n style i'll be happy. glad to see good reviews cuz i splurged on the trailers and this shyt is meeting my previous expectations and hype. man like i been saying let snyder come with the visuals and fights cuz from the little i've seen this shyt is visually great, and it seems patty's directing and script is well received. fukk rotten tomatoes or anything else go judge for yourself, i'm in friday

nah you are a Disney stan, just be honest with yourself. :manny:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Back up to 97%
tumblr_oqkqdvz4YP1s3ulybo2_400.gif
Thst's s beautiful woman :wow:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
What was so funny/fukked up about this is that she implied that guy John Campea was bought off by Disney, even though he was one of the few people that gave BvS a good review.

Also worth nothing that before her review of BvS (and her review of Wonder Woman) she posted vids showing off the free stuff she got from WB.

That broad is a moron though, she also tried to argue that the first Guardians of the Galaxy was going to be flop because she didn't like it. :mjlol:

She's back at it:russ:

full

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Michael Bay
Adam Sandler
Tyler Perry
Roland Emmerich

And I could list even more directors that have been continually shytted on by critics yet continue to get work.

Despite what people claim critics don't have that much of an effect on what movies people go to see or lock. If a movie makes money the studio will give the people behind it more work.

Zack Snyder isn't even hated by critics, he's done a few films that have gotten good to great reviews.
Nah there's definitely some anti-Snyder bias

They acknowledge his shortcomings while ignoring his successes. He's got story credit for this movie but doesn't get mentioned in reviews

Snyder's the only reason why a Wonder Woman movie even exists. If he doesn't get the idea to put her in BvS, we would've gotten that awful CW show they were fast-tracking :hhh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

They acknowledge his shortcomings while ignoring his successes. He's got story credit for this movie but doesn't get mentioned in reviews

Snyder's the only reason why a Wonder Woman movie even exists. If he doesn't get the idea to put her in BvS, we would've gotten that awful CW show they were fast-tracking :hhh:
I've literally seen Geoff johns getting credit for this film,and he has 0 credits anywhere.

Snyder was the hero we needed,not the hero we deserved :wow:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, Ok, everybody is out to get Zack Snyder....and a Wonder Woman movie hadn't been in development for years.

Do yall realize how fukking crazy yall sound with this shyt?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Breh they'd been trying to make a wonder woman movie for 20 years now. What Snyder should get credit for is introducing her the way he did though and casting Gadot. He set it up beautifully and Patty Jenkins may have cracked the code. Bullshyt aside, she should get credit for this rather than cats arguing over whether it should be Snyder or Johns. If she made a dope flick thats one thing but to make a flick that defies typical hollywood logic and bullshyt if she has a hit on her hands? That's a much bigger deal.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Breh they'd been trying to make a wonder woman movie for 20 years now. What Snyder should get credit for is introducing her the way he did though and casting Gadot. He set it up beautifully and Patty Jenkins may have cracked the code. Bullshyt aside, she should get credit for this rather than cats arguing over whether it should be Snyder or Johns. If she made a dope flick thats one thing but to make a flick that defies typical hollywood logic and bullshyt if she has a hit on her hands? That's a much bigger deal.
Well,snyder produced,has a writing credit,his fight choreographer was used,hand picked gal gadot etc. Obviously patty should get all the credit,but the nerve of people to give credit to a guy like johns who has basically nothing to do with a film over a guy who had a big part of it is ridiculous.

This wouldn't the same film without zack snyder and that's just a fact.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
honestly all this arguing and we don't even know if the movie is even good yet:pachaha:
I remember Age of Ultron and Star Wars TFA getting great reviews and both them shyt were turds in my opinion.:scust:
This is very true. Force awakens was garbage.

Oh and gotg volume 2 just got an 80% RT and that movie is dog shyt.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah, Ok, everybody is out to get Zack Snyder....and a Wonder Woman movie hadn't been in development for years.

Do yall realize how fukking crazy yall sound with this shyt?

You do realize Snyder was involved with this, right? That's not speculation, it's fact. Take a deep breath and move on to something else. :mjlol: