Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
honestly all this arguing and we don't even know if the movie is even good yet:pachaha:
I remember Age of Ultron and Star Wars TFA getting great reviews and both them shyt were turds in my opinion.:scust:
Ultron got 75 which is good, but not anywhere near "great"

Unless you're thinking of @TheGodling hyperbolic review

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suggesting critics have something against DC is crazy. Critics having a hate boner for certain directors I can buy

If that were true M Night Shyamalan wouldn't have gotten good reviews for his last two films. Critics continually mocked his films AND shytted on him as a person because of how he acted after making The Sixth Sense. Even with all the bad will that guy had critics still praised his last two films because they liked them.

Zack Snyder by all accounts is a likable guy, his first few films were well received by critics. If he makes something else that a majority of critics like he'll get credit for it. Hell, there were critics that loved MoS, but some of those same critics hated BvS.

People keep looking for a deeper reasoning behind the reception of these films when it really is just as simple as some people like them and some people don't.

A movie being in development doesn't mean shyt btw. Wonder Woman has been in 'development' since the 80's. We saw what happened to that Flash movie after Green Lantern came out. Same would've happened here if Wonder Woman wasn't deep into production

The different with Wonder Woman is WB had that film high on their priority list, they just couldn't find a treatment for it that they felt comfortable going with. A Wonder Woman movie was going to happen no matter what.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The RT percentage isn't actually a rating of the film though. It's just the percentage of critics that feel the film is worth watching. I don't think any critics said it was great, they all said it had a lot of flaws. It's only "trash" if you using that internet pass fail system where things can only be "The GOAT" or "Trash".

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The RT percentage isn't actually a rating of the film though. It's just the percentage of critics that feel the film is worth watching. I don't think any critics said it was great, they all said it had a lot of flaws. It's only "trash" if you using that internet pass fail system where things can only be "The GOAT" or "Trash".
7.7/10 average is strong for this type of film. Was 7.9 last night

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Majority of Marvel films get heralded by critics and they are predictable trash, I'm not buying this score.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
*A DC movie gets bad reviews*

"Lol told you guys DC movies are trash"

*A DC movie gets good reviews*

"The critics are liars, no way a DC movie is good"

:mjlol:
*A marvel movie gets rave reviews*
"People are idiots and they paid off the critics*

*A marvel movie gets poor reviews*

*Doesnt exist*

:mjlol:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Years after the fact and people still can't stop talking about my reviews. The life of the GOAT. :wow:

What's the last time anyone remembered what you thought of anything? The life of a lame.:umad:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Years after the fact and people still can't stop talking about my reviews. The life of the GOAT. :wow:

What's the last time anyone remembered what you thought of anything? The life of a lame.:umad:
Glad you're enjoying your infamy.

Us remembering that is like the coli equivalent of Stephen a Smith picking the wrong team to win the finals 6 years in a row.

We love to remember just how wrong you were :wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Glad you're enjoying your infamy.

Us remembering that is like the coli equivalent of Stephen a Smith picking the wrong team to win the finals 6 years in a row.

We love to remember just how wrong you were :wow:
I wouldn't know because I am right about AoU but I guess you like to remember subconsciously how wrong you are by constantly referring to my review.