Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do realize Snyder was involved with this, right? That's not speculation, it's fact. Take a deep breath and move on to something else. :mjlol:

I never said otherwise.

I just don't buy into the conspiracy theory that critics are out to get Zack Snyder and do everything they can to take credit away from him or get him fired from WB/DC.

I also don't buy that Snyder is the ONLY reason a Wonder Woman movie got made for the simple fact that a Wonder Woman movie had been in development for a long ass time already.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
some guy @Mic-Nificent

I agree with @MartyMcFly also tho... just because this is getting great reviews does not mean we will all like it and Patty Jenkins is most responsible for the film even tho as I said Snyder had some involvement too
Oh you mean kill Dat noize alias :mjlol: dude is a fukking Clown

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
some guy @Mic-Nificent

I agree with @MartyMcFly also tho... just because this is getting great reviews does not mean we will all like it and Patty Jenkins is most responsible for the film even tho as I said Snyder had some involvement too

I read an article the other day, I think it was on cinema blend, talking about the Rock getting in his feelings on Twitter a bit, and the writer made this great point: in the age of the internet, somehow we all got it in our heads that we have to have the same opinions on certain movies and its made film discussion and film criticism less fun

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I read an article the other day, I think it was on cinema blend, talking about the Rock getting in his feelings on Twitter a bit, and the writer made this great point: in the age of the internet, somehow we all got it in our heads that we have to have the same opinions on certain movies and its made film discussion and film criticism less fun
Iron man 3 sucked.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
All this stan war shyt is ridiculous. Why can't people just enjoy all this superhero piff we've been getting for the past few years?! 20-25 years ago you would have been called crazy if you said we would have major Hollywood productions of Batman fighting Superman, the Avengers, Wonder Woman in a solo film, Deadpool having a solo movie that almost made a billion dollars, the Guardians of the Galaxy in TWO blockbusters, etc.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
All this stan war shyt is ridiculous. Why can't people just enjoy all this superhero piff we've been getting for the past few years?! 20-25 years ago you would have been called crazy if you said we would have major Hollywood productions of Batman fighting Superman, the Avengers, Wonder Woman in a solo film, Deadpool having a solo movie that almost made a billion dollars, the Guardians of the Galaxy in TWO blockbusters, etc.

Guardians, Wonder Woman, Spidey this summer then Justice League and Thor in the same month? Followed by fukking Star Wars?

tumblr_nd11tmO1MH1ssyve6o5_500.gif

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Guardians, Wonder Woman, Spidey this summer then Justice League and Thor in the same month? Followed by fukking Star Wars?

tumblr_nd11tmO1MH1ssyve6o5_500.gif
2017 has been so lit. Logan, Guardians 2, Transformers 5, Homecoming, Thor 3, Justice League, and The Last Jedi. 2018 we're getting Black Panther, Aquaman, Deadpool 2, New Mutants, The Flash*, and The Batman*. What a time to be a geek/nerd. :wow:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yeah, Ok, everybody is out to get Zack Snyder....and a Wonder Woman movie hadn't been in development for years.

Do yall realize how fukking crazy yall sound with this shyt?
Suggesting critics have something against DC is crazy. Critics having a hate boner for certain directors I can buy

A movie being in development doesn't mean shyt btw. Wonder Woman has been in 'development' since the 80's. We saw what happened to that Flash movie after Green Lantern came out. Same would've happened here if Wonder Woman wasn't deep into production

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
2017 has been so lit. Logan, Guardians 2, Transformers 5, Homecoming, Thor 3, Justice League, and The Last Jedi. What a time to be a geek/nerd. :wow:

And Besson is going to drop some stealth piff on us with Valerian, just like he did 20 years ago with the fifth element

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't respect it because it pretty much comes down to "why isn't super man a cornball"

Those 70s films were fukking trash and they are holding the character back today :camby:

Why the fukk wouldn't someone be torn in Clark's situation :mindblown:

The man walks around and can hear every bad thing in the world and he's supposed to walk around with a big stupid smile all day :rudy:

Alan Moore's interpretation is easily the most interesting

Fixed, this Supe is Snyder biting Dr. Manhattan's whole swag.

giphy.gif

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
nah you are a Disney stan, just be honest with yourself. :manny:
:mjlol: naw i'm in every dc movie thread with nothing but hyped and good praises for the films you can check my post in bvs and ss. i like both but since marvel is better right now i be on their side of the "beef" fukking around :tchallablessed: