What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Michael Bay
Adam Sandler
Tyler Perry
Roland Emmerich

And I could list even more directors that have been continually shytted on by critics yet continue to get work.

Despite what people claim critics don't have that much of an effect on what movies people go to see or lock. If a movie makes money the studio will give the people behind it more work.

Zack Snyder isn't even hated by critics, he's done a few films that have gotten good to great reviews.

Speaking of Tyler, we're getting a medea's halloween sequel this october. Again, money talks a lot more than film criticism ever can and ever will. nikkas need to get off the internet

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WB finally makes a movie that the majority of people really like and DCEU stans react like this:

3qwg18.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of Tyler, we're getting a medea's halloween sequel this october. Again, money talks a lot more than film criticism ever can and ever will. nikkas need to get off the internet

Which is why we're not getting a proper follow up to Hellboy & The Golden Army but we're about to get at least 3 more Transformers films.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Highest rated RT rating of any DCEU movie...and MCU Movie:wow:

There's less than 100 reviews counted so far.....Yall should know how Rotten Tomatoes works by now. It's going to drop as more reviews come in.

Still good to see that the initial reviews coming in are all positive though.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this fire foreal or is it just getting the feminist angle boost? Pretty exited to see it myself but im wondering what the coli brehs think.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Is this fire foreal or is it just getting the feminist angle boost? Pretty exited to see it myself but im wondering what the coli brehs think.

See the movie breh lol. I said it before: It's impossible to escape the politics and social swirl around the movie because of the time we're in now and no doubt you'll bring that into the theater but that doesn't mean it's not a good flick but it could also be a bad flick. So you're going to have to see it for yourself to determine which is it

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Why is it so hard for some of yall to just accept that a lot of people don't like that movie? Even people that hate it say they understand why other people like it.
I don't respect it because it pretty much comes down to "why isn't super man a cornball"

Those 70s films were fukking trash and they are holding the character back today :camby:

Why the fukk wouldn't someone be torn in Clark's situation :mindblown:

The man walks around and can hear every bad thing in the world and he's supposed to walk around with a big stupid smile all day :rudy:

Snyder's interpretation is easily the most interesting

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Who gives a fukk what some peckerneck critic thinks. You either like the movie or don't. I loved M.O.DS and B.V.S despite critics taking a shot on those movies.

so did most audiences but some people here take critics as gospel so this is just about it all blowing up in their faces :mjlol: :mjlol: