Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WW got a 96 on RT. the narrative once JL drops is gonna be unbearable, i can see critics purposely panning the movie just to get Snyder fired sayin without Snyder DCEU got a critically acclaimed film.

if it does well, they'll say thanks to Wheddon and Snyder to go, at this point Snyder cant win.

im glad the DCEU overall is moving forward beautifully.

...........There is something wrong with yall.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I can finally say I saw this movie in months ago at an advanced screening. And it really is Wonder Woman: the first avenger. It's almost a ripoff. I can't tell u which is better but if you like that captain America movie then you should have no problem watching it again. It's not bad by any means but it's about a 70%.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
*A DC movie gets bad reviews*

"Lol told you guys DC movies are trash"

*A DC movie gets good reviews*

"The critics are liars, no way a DC movie is good"

:mjlol:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I can finally say I saw this movie in months ago at an advanced screening. And it really is Wonder Woman: the first avenger. It's almost a ripoff. I can't tell u which is better but if you like that captain America movie then you should have no problem watching it again. It's not bad by any means but it's about a 70%.
Why couldn't you say anything before?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Breh you watched a test screening not the final product :heh: my breh went to the one in Irvine in Feb.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Why couldn't you say anything before?
Signed an NDA so I was waiting for the embargo. I know this is the coli n they wouldn't go that crazy to fine me but government got me paranoid.
This is a straight up marvel movie but not up there with GOTG, IRONMAN, WINTER SOLDIER, or the best in their respective universe.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
So wonder woman starts as a small kid who can't make the military?gets a serum to make her a super soldier? Is used in mostly war propaganda and dance scenes?fights hydra?gets cryogenically frozen? :ohhh:

Interesting.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
So wonder woman starts as a small kid who can't make the military?gets a serum to make her a super soldier? Is used in mostly war propaganda and dance scenes?fights hydra?gets cryogenically frozen? :ohhh:

Interesting.
OK then I better not hear anybody bytch about Force Awakens again. If you wanna go off this

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
*A DC movie gets bad reviews*

"Lol told you guys DC movies are trash"

*A DC movie gets good reviews*

"The critics are liars, no way a DC movie is good"

:mjlol:
But that's not how it went.

When DC got bad reviews, the narrative was that Disney paid off critics and that there was an anti-DC bias. There were posts on here like "fukk the critics, even Grace Randolph knows there is a conspiracy:pacspit:" I remember that vividly because it produced some hilarious tweets and videos from various internet critics

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:what:

You do realize that Captain America and Wonder Woman BOTH debuted in the same year and were both tied into the war right? Lots of characters that debuted around that time have similar origins.