Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
WW got a 96 on RT. the narrative once JL drops is gonna be unbearable, i can see critics purposely panning the movie just to get Snyder fired sayin without Snyder DCEU got a critically acclaimed film.

if it does well, they'll say thanks to Wheddon and Snyder to go, at this point Snyder cant win.

im glad the DCEU overall is moving forward beautifully.

Breh you got that tinfoil hat on a little too tight

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Disney stans creating narratives because this got good reviews :dead:

As opposed to WB stans creating narratives when the reviews were poor?:heh:

You got the girl power rah rah shyt with it being the first wonder woman film and first real big female super hero film since the cbm take over. (Look at Ghostbusters)

You got a film filled with nostalgia pandering to critics obsession with richard donners superman.

And you got the first dceu film that's supposed to very marvel formula esque,light hearted with film so critics can go over board with ratings attempting to use what little power they have to influence wb to get away from more ambitious polarizing films.

Then comes up with 3 narratives :heh:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Breh you got that tinfoil hat on a little too tight

not at all.. did you see the comments when early reviews came in a week ago ?? people were calling for snyder to be fired left and right, it only calmed down when he came out about his daughters suicide and people showed sympathy.

i dont think you realise how much people hate Snyder personally which is the dumbest thing ive ever seen in my life

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Back up to 97%
tumblr_oqkqdvz4YP1s3ulybo2_400.gif

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm not the one sending negs and getting uptight over being quoted once a month. I just find your hypocritical stanning funny :yeshrug:

The fact you can't/don't see it makes it even funnier
You just dapped a post making a claim of something nobody has done yet and then quoted me to bytch about me doing it and then you don't see how you're being a hypocrite.

The funny thing is you don't even see it because you're too busy trying to get my attention :mjlol:

I just find your hypocritical sad attempts at being impartial funny :yeshrug:

The fact you only do it to me and ignore Disney stans doing whatever it is you claim to be funny((actually you dap them up for it) just shows how fake and one sided you are :umad: