Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Get banned over "Wonder Woman 1984", brehs.

Fred.

The ones that would are either dead or in jail.

The internet is like Halloween though. People can be whatever they want on here.

Fred.

Remember when the Fake Neutral/Clark Kent and DC dudes used to cry to you and be like “Bu Bu Bu Bu but it’s the Marvel Stans” and all the other lies?:russ:

Crazy the casualties from the old war came from DC side.:wow:

To date it:

DC Stans = 10 out of 12 been banned (1 still shadow active the other outright shamed and in hiding), all deplorable

Marvel Stans = 1 out of 75 banned:wow:
all are great posters and civilized gentlemen

Talk about vindication :whew:

Martha

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So finally saw this yesterday honestly I enjoyed it:yeshrug:Patty Jenkins said Superman 78 is her favorite film and that influence was all over first WW and this one:manny:I actually liked those moments with her and Steve:manny:Ol girl that played Barbara was iight and yea the cheetag cgi was absolutely not the peak of effects :mjlol:I've seen far worst films though and the messages were done well to me:yeshrug:It was definitely longer than I expected and Pablo Mando was a douche as Maxwell as expected:mjlol::mjlol:Stagg appearing was nice and I hope that could lead to a certain character down the line. I like that other gods are slowly getting acknowledged too:ehh:Is this the best superhero film? No. The worst? Hell no Catwoman, Fantastic Four, Elektra, The Phantom, Batman and Robin an a few others still strongly hold that crown
hands_zps9bajinhk-png.382156
Not sure what transpired in this thread but I'm sure I'll pass yall have at it though
hands_zps9bajinhk-png.382156

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Haven't seen it yet but why do I get the feeling its not this nightmare that these kids are claiming? I don't give a fukk about reviews. Mostly white folks and their taste is all screwed up.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Honestly I thought the first one was sort of hot garbage as well, but everybody else seemed to like it so i didnt pan it too much, plus I thought Chris Pine and his boys were cool in their scenes.

Gal Gadot is a trash actress who just does NOTHING on screen, but ive learnt to tolerate her, this time around the script and direction were just ridiculously bad, no cool fight scenes, nothing even made any sense.

Simply just garbage from start to finish.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Honestly I thought the first one was sort of hot garbage as well, but everybody else seemed to like it so i didnt pan it too much, plus I thought Chris Pine and his boys were cool in their scenes.

Gal Gadot is a trash actress who just does NOTHING on screen, but ive learnt to tolerate her, this time around the script and direction were just ridiculously bad, no cool fight scenes, nothing even made any sense.

Simply just garbage from start to finish.

everybody rallied around her being a woman super hero. She was the white woman’s T’Challa, until BP came through and crushed the buildings.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I guess I'm watching this since today is the last day and I've put it off for so long.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The first 1/2 of this movie is trash. The 2nd half is actually pretty decent. Overall it was worth watching. I'll give it a 7/10.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Fell asleep watching this and i don't even feel like i missed anything .. No motivation to even rewind or rewatch

Gal Gadot is much better as Wonder Woman then i imagined she'd be when she was first announced

But they don't give her anything to work with

Movie was bad.. it's like they never heard of the character

Why are DC movies so terrible

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The beginning scene in the mall has Superman cheese written all over it. That was intentional of course.

I think the main problem with this movie is they whiffed hard af with the action scenes. They are very clunky, missing and not all that fun. WW doesn't do much here. With that being said I wasn't really bored with the movie, but it should have been nowhere near 2 1/2 hours long and Chris Pine was kind of wasted.

Overall its a terrible script with some redeeming qualities in-between. They miss big time with the comedy and action tho. 5/10.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Fell asleep watching this and i don't even feel like i missed anything .. No motivation to even rewind or rewatch

Gal Gadot is much better as Wonder Woman then i imagined she'd be when she was first announced

But they don't give her anything to work with

Movie was bad.. it's like they never heard of the character

Why are DC movies so terrible
I feel like the concept of the movie was great but the execution of that concept was lacking. A stone that grants wishes at a great price and brings the world to the edge of ruin should have resulted in a better movie than this.

Chris Pine needed to be in this movie to save it. I liked Wiig in it too. She sold her character but the transformation was questionable looking.

When they make the 3rd one I'm wondering how they'll manage without Chris Pine. Gal Gadot's WW completely lacks charisma. She's basically a cardboard cutout character in a WW costume. She's a Vin Diesel level actor. Her entire characterization revolves around loving Steve and not much else.