Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
You're really telling me in Batman Vs Superman, when Bruce Wayne was researching Wonder Woman's identity..he didn't remember that time she telepathically communicated to every human on the planet and convinced them to recall their wishes, thus preventing a nuclear armageddon? :usure:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
You're really telling me in Batman Vs Superman, when Bruce Wayne was researching Wonder Woman's identity..he didn't remember that time she telepathically communicated to every human on the planet and convinced them to recall their wishes, thus preventing a nuclear armageddon? :usure:
:mjlol:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

It was the 80s. Everyone was doing coke

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Some absolute wild takes in here :russ:

Whedon’s (Snyder as well, not trynna hear it:mjgrin:)

Canon OG Justice League was better than this movie too

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
she was just a voice they never saw her or heard her

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I finally saw this movie today. I thought it was just okay, nothing memorable. There were a lot of head scratching things in this movie, especially the ending. I wouldn't personally consider this one of the WOAT comic book movies like some other posters though.