flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think one of the large problems of not adapting your character across media more often is writers don’t get a chance to test out variations.

Imagine if Lex from 78 was the only adaptation of Lex until Snyder’s version. We never got STAS or the Smallville variant.

Wonder Woman doesn’t have a Long Halloween or Birthright you can straight adapt. And her villains haven’t been used in multiple adaptations to find new ways to look at them.
That's what happens when you only focus on Batman and Superman for multiple decades. The fact that there's a 40 year gap in between the first live action Wonder Woman and the second, a character who is apart of the DC trinity, is just embarrassing.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I feel like the concept of the movie was great but the execution of that concept was lacking. A stone that grants wishes at a great price and brings the world to the edge of ruin should have resulted in a better movie than this.

Chris Pine needed to be in this movie to save it. I liked Wiig in it too. She sold her character but the transformation was questionable looking.

When they make the 3rd one I'm wondering how they'll manage without Chris Pine. Gal Gadot's WW completely lacks charisma. She's basically a cardboard cutout character in a WW costume. She's a Vin Diesel level actor. Her entire characterization revolves around loving Steve and not much else.
I was watching Batman vs Superman (I was drinking)
I found to like her more in that film than ww2
Weird

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
gHU1GlAIfVLQ2-iJgKzx1jVPyOLe0aiZeVoeRUQXGNs.jpg

:picard: