Daps
Gal Gadot's WW completely lacks charisma. She's basically a cardboard cutout character in a WW costume.
This is my feeling too on the movie. At times she reminds me of the Wonder Woman on TV from the 70s where it was basically a pretty woman in a skimpy outfit. Much of this movie was pretty bland. Maybe they can get someone else to write the next script.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This is my feeling too on the movie. At times she reminds me of the Wonder Woman on TV from the 70s where it was basically a pretty woman in a skimpy outfit. Much of this movie was pretty bland. Maybe they can get someone else to write the next script.
I think one of the large problems of not adapting your character across media more often is writers don’t get a chance to test out variations.

Imagine if Lex from 78 was the only adaptation of Lex until Snyder’s version. We never got STAS or the Smallville variant.

Wonder Woman doesn’t have a Long Halloween or Birthright you can straight adapt. And her villains haven’t been used in multiple adaptations to find new ways to look at them.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
talk about abuse of power. You must be proud of yourself lol

nikkas is nothing but a dikkhead just trying to look cool for internet daps .

ban me again. Lol

I didn't ban you dumb ass. Houston did. Every time.

So what the fukk are you talking about? You're gonna talk yourself into a permanent ban because you're too stupid to ask me what happened. Came in the thread talking about "eat a dikk". fukk outta here. You anonymous internet nerds kill me with all that extra shyt.

Fred.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I didn't ban you dumb ass. Houston did. Every time.

So what the fukk are you talking about? You're gonna talk yourself into a permanent ban because you're too stupid to ask me what happened. Came in the thread talking about "eat a dikk". fukk outta here. You anonymous internet nerds kill me with all that extra shyt.

Fred.

K

Daps
Lol. We should do a thread just on kids honest reactions.
"Daddy why did Wonder Woman fall on those two dolls?"