fukk :russ:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
trust warner brothers.

real talk,...
warner in this new age is lucky they were bought out. As the only person of any real quality that literally drew is jim lee. The rest of them suck and need to realize just because you got jim lee don't make you anywhere what jim lee is. Case in Geoff johns. The whole idea this dude knows how to write comic books that draw is a bonafide lie. Not to mention hoe he rode jim lee to the top amidst having to relaunch dc a bazillion times since lee showed up to run. Part of the problem warner has is quality. Not letting someone tell someone else their shyt sucks.

nobody should have a job over at warner and i bet if one of us tried to get hired they would hate race wise.

fukk warner.
they are done done.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm surprised the kufi ain't fall off
i0wr7wB.png

that shyt ain't even a kuffie breh.
That is really my eskimo winter hat from 1995, I wore with an American eagle three in one and Oakley goggles with.

warner is through. They can't even get proper wardrobe. Let alone make any comic anything worth a cot damn.
only reason warner should be open is to pay jim lee. Fire all the rest of everybody and start there.

make a trash superman and Batman movie, with wonderwoman stealing the show. Then, trash the wonder woman franchise.

fukk warner.
make sure y'all cancel your subscription. Plus check after they update the system to see if they try to steal bread after this month. Do not trust. fukk warner.

let them die.
let them fukk up and die.
now we got a service that shows you how much bullshyt they made recently on purpose. Do not let them monetize that shyt. Cancel their whole shyt.

They are done done.

fukk WARNER BROTHERS

art barr

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Meh, I enjoyed the movie. Not as good as the first one but not once while watching the movie did I think it was atrocious or anything