Conz

Superstar
Daps
Kids were not safe from the wrath of Wonder Woman

Xiao-Ying-Video-1609429002111.gif

Xiao-Ying-Video-1609428733732.gif

i thought that little girl in the first gif was adorable and saved that cornball sequence. the second one looks like dogshyt, goddamn. also it was ridiculous that those kids were just playing soccer in the street with a convot zooming at them

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every member of the woke Twitter cesspool would be writing think pieces on this shyt and Wonder Woman knowingly raping a man she knew wasn't Steve to pleasure herself if it was written by a man...

This is why I been saying for a while now, that cesspool needs to be cancelled and put on permanent ignore...

breh i was watching that scene like :patrice:

Diana probably left friction scars/burns on that poor guys dikk with them amazonian kegel flexes:mjtf:

then at the end of the movie perversely cheesing at dude after having had unknown sex relations with his body:wow:

the fact that the 4ch@n/reddit/twitter/redpill/ cac's ain't done had a field day with this on social media is kinda shocking

#WonderW.A.P.
#DCEU Too
# Patty Jenkins you Too
#White Goddess Privilege
#Toxic Heroinism
#Cancel Diana Prince
#just because it's the 80's doesn't make rape O.K.

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Every member of the woke Twitter cesspool would be writing think pieces on this shyt and Wonder Woman knowingly raping a man she knew wasn't Steve to pleasure herself if it was written by a man...

This is why I been saying for a while now, that cesspool needs to be cancelled and put on permanent ignore...
Twitter is a petri dish of scum and defects

The axe murderer

Daps
the fact that the 4ch@n/reddit/twitter/redpill/ cac's ain't done had a field day with this on social media is kinda shocking
They fine with that shyt even in reverse. They can't say shyt with all the pedo shyt on they platforms

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Gal gadot is the top 5 worst actress in Hollywood history

Yeah she's not a great actor...but she's amazing at doing voice over's..

Her voice over in that in final "truth" scene was... :ohhh:

Maybe doing voice over work like Morgan Freeman does is a lane she should explore

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
yeah, no one's ever written articles about how problematic Big is in hindsight...
... oh and the "i revoke my wish" shyt was so horrible, who even fukkin cares if that's the excuse they wrote in for it.

how long was that woman in Ireland dying btw? Dude said "Drop dead" and i'm pretty sure like 20 minutes later she was getting CPR, then he took his wish back. that also should have been played up as more of a joke. that's a slapsticky comedy beat, not a "world in chaos" beat.

The axe murderer

Daps
Ya girl Patty juelzing. "the sex Diana had with the guy ...eradicated from the movie's fabric of reality":mjlol:

How does that eradicate the fabric of the reality especially when everyone has retained their memory of events :dwillhuh:
And the first point..... there is no reflection on the this. There is no oh shyt moment realising this guy has a family etc. So you subverting the trope by never addressing it at all :dwillhuh:
This dude got body swapped like it was Get Out:dwillhuh: