SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
This film ----> :trash:

Hilariously bad, writing was all over the place

Did Cheetah give her leftovers to that homeless Black man? And the way her attitude changed towards him. THAT was actually realistic :mjpls:

They showed a Jerry Lawler pic, but why did the president look like Jim Ross? :mjlol:

White people breakdancing in 1984 DC? :comeon:

Max Lord with the Trump look behind the podium.

And did he hire a young version of Doug E Doug?

Was Diana a femcel? No scratch that, it was Cheetah. Diana just couldn't love anyone other than Steve :ohhh:

And Lynda Carter still has screen presence :ehh:

Kids were not safe from the wrath of Wonder Woman

Xiao-Ying-Video-1609429002111.gif

Xiao-Ying-Video-1609428733732.gif

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This film ----> :trash:

Hilariously bad, writing was all over the place

Did Cheetah give her leftovers to that homeless Black man? And the way her attitude changed towards him. THAT was actually realistic :mjpls:

They showed a Jerry Lawler pic, but why did the president look like Jim Ross? :mjlol:

White people breakdancing in 1984 DC? :comeon:

Max Lord with the Trump look behind the podium.

And did he hire a young version of Doug E Doug?
Was Diana a femcel? :ohhh:

Kids were not safe from the wrath of Wonder Woman

Xiao-Ying-Video-1609429002111.gif

Xiao-Ying-Video-1609428733732.gif
Her and that young Black girl in the mall was just weird. lol It was like a signal, "Lower your expectations, we not going the serious route this time around." :mjlol:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Jenkins herself,
Geoff Johns (if you dont know who he is, well lets say its really confusing why this movie was so bad)
and David Callaham, a screen writer who mostly has experience for The Expendables series (and transferred none of that action experience into this movie :hhh:)
Fun fact: Geoff Johns' first work on DC movies was on Green Lantern where he did some uncredited rewriting on the original script. Needless to say whatever he may have accomplished in comics might not translate well to films. :sas2:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Man I hope Rogue Squadron has better writers and script than this.

SW doesn't need another stinker in theaters, if that even becomes a thing again.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Jenkins herself,
Geoff Johns (if you dont know who he is, well lets say its really confusing why this movie was so bad)
and David Callaham, a screen writer who mostly has experience for The Expendables series (and transferred none of that action experience into this movie :hhh:)

If you are sticking up for Johns you obviously haven’t watched his episodes of DC television.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
If you are sticking up for Johns you obviously haven’t watched his episodes of DC television.

Fun fact: Geoff Johns' first work on DC movies was on Green Lantern where he did some uncredited rewriting on the original script. Needless to say whatever he may have accomplished in comics might not translate well to films. :sas2:

Touche brehs. Didnt know he was on the TV side and I forgot the Green Lantern movie even existed :mjlol:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
In terms of the feminist angle, this actually came off to me as a sexist film that I think would be (rightfully) criticized if a man wrote it. So an intelligent, independent and highly accomplished woman with multiple doctorates who is also shown to be a Caring person believes herself to be a loser and worthless cos she doesn’t look quite as attractive as her supermodel colleague, and cos she wears glasses and can’t walk in heels. After her transformation she is happier cos she is now being openly objectified by men. Wow :mjlol:
Every member of the woke Twitter cesspool would be writing think pieces on this shyt and Wonder Woman knowingly raping a man she knew wasn't Steve to pleasure herself if it was written by a man...

This is why I been saying for a while now, that cesspool needs to be cancelled and put on permanent ignore...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i think your first mistake was trying to debate the quality of superhero movies with a bunch 20 something men when you almost 50. this movie don't have meryl strepe in it, what are you doing here? :dead: nah that's rude, my real gripe is as follows;

Some people are 'toxic' yes. but most just don't like all the sappyness and empowerment because it gets in the way of the action. Keep mind the same people you calling out for this probably love them some Ripley from Aliens, or Sarah Conner in Terminator. It's not about being against empowerment, its about being entertained.
I had the same critique about some spike lee movies even though i agree with his messages. sometimes he'll stall a whole sequence just to hammer a message into your brain. will literally have the actors stop and address the camera/audience directly in the middle of film like :mindblown: nikka i get it, continue the movie please! Doesn't mean i'm against the message. just more interested in watching a fun film.
Feminists are trying to hard to program people with subliminals and end up hurting the product.

Becomes real cringy\cheesy\corny in it's obviousness.

message-wayans.gif

message-window.gif

There is no affirmative action on being a cornball.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
imagine if shyt like this was in any marvel movie. the same dudes in here :cape: would be all over it :russ:

i love the hypocrisy! :mjlol:

Maaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn THEY would’ve went IN!!!!

Kevin Feige would’ve never let that bullshyt make the final cut :mjlol: in any MCU film. They made Wheedon tap out after 2 films.

Marvel actually cares about the product and wouldn’t let someone like Patty Jenkins ruin their legacy. :hhh: