Geordi

All Star
Daps
Sorry but I keep thinking about things from this awful movie:

Pedro was having sex with Barbara on her desk while holding the rock behind his back the whole time. Then he asks her for the rock anyway?
Steve leaves that dudes body then original guy wakes up behind the pillar and Wonder Woman leaves him there with no explanation of what happened.
Where do they land and refuel the jet in Egypt?
Barbara already has Wonder Woman's powers why does she want to be a fukking cheetah?
Those kids playing in the street dont see a bunch of tanks and missiles coming through an empty dessert.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Just watched it.

Tigress Pawg :takedat:

When she went full on Tiger, I thought she was trying to be a Thundercat :pachaha:

Gal was :noah: in all the scenes when she wasn't WW .

The plot didn't have to be stretched as much as it was .

When the Black Gold dude started giving everyone wishes :comeon:

Can't take Coli Militants and Marvel fanboys opinions seriously here. :duck: @ yall saying the only black guy in the film was the homeless dude when Black Gold hired a breh to be receptionist for starters. You guys really nitpick at everything non-marvel, huh?

6/10 . Would've been a better movie if it wasn't for the plot and randomly throwing WW skills in the film to satisfy comic book fans.

Lynda Carter though:ooh:

A black receptionist :ooh:

Might fukk around and get a black character with a real name in WW3:ooh:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I don't think this anywhere as bad as people are making it out to be.It's just forgettable. Its a tier above shyt like Aquaman and BVS

My problem with this were mostly the action scenes that all looked bad and a lot of shots noticeably looked like green screen

tenor.gif

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Sorry but I keep thinking about things from this awful movie:

Pedro was having sex with Barbara on her desk while holding the rock behind his back the whole time. Then he asks her for the rock anyway?
Steve leaves that dudes body then original guy wakes up behind the pillar and Wonder Woman leaves him there with no explanation of what happened.
Where do they land and refuel the jet in Egypt?
Barbara already has Wonder Woman's powers why does she want to be a fukking cheetah?
Those kids playing in the street dont see a bunch of tanks and missiles coming through an empty dessert.

Yeah it was bizarre how they played it like the mustache twirling villain with the item behind his back, only for it to not matter.

Everything about the jet stuff is ridiculous.

She said she wanted to be like an apex predator, so I guess the monkey's paw consequence was to turn into Cheetah. Although at that point I thought Lord had to say what he was taking, so who knows? It was also Barbara's 2nd wish when it was explained that each person gets one. So I guess that's 1 for the rock, and 1 for Lord as the rock?

shyt's a mess if you actually give any thought to anything. And I still can't believe the whole 'take over another guy's body' angle without ever bringing up the ramifications of it. Zack Snyder must be pissed that the first DCEU rape isn't in one of his movies.

Those kids turning into dummies was so obvious and awkward it made my girl laugh-snort

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I liked Part 1, it's good, not great. 7/10
1984 is a 6/10. There's a lot of problems with the film but it's still a 6 for me:manny:

The biggest problem imo was lazy writing/plot. Like, some of the decisions/ideas that made itself into the film could of been better, fleshed out more, or at least executed better. It made some things seem dumb, laughable, :mindblown: etc

WW was nerfed:stopitslime:

Fighting scenes was lacking

I don't know why but something about the editing, and CGI seems off, and unnatural. You can tell some scenes are in a green room. Parts where people, or objects are elevated, or in the air. The physics are off. That car chase scene was :russ:from the editing/CGI, to the decision of approach made by the characters in the scene :mjlol:

I don't think it's a 3/10 like some YouTubers are saying. Even though the points they're making i agree with. A 3/10 is trying way too hard to prove to others that you agree you hate this film as well. At the very least there's fukkery in this film that puts it above a 3. A Coli watch along, or a Discord watch along would be so many jokes. It might seem like an 8/10 comedy.

Everybody got their own opinions though (some also hate to appease to an audience). I think Suicide Squad, and Aquaman is an 8/10, and Man of Steel is 5/10. YES i think WW84, SS, and Aquaman is better than MOS.
Gal Gadot showed some emotion a few times this film :ehh: she's also a pretty cryer

Chris Pine was kind of just there imo. Important, but still.:manny:

:ehh:.

Wiig's character was basically Electro in Amazing Spider-Man 2. But the writing for her doesn't make you sympathize with her as good as Jamie Foxx as Electro. It's not even the writers missing their mark. They just was lazy like i said.

Breh from GOT, and Narcos was cool :ehh:

Basically If you don't have two, and a half hours to watch WW84. Watch this. It's the same premise (minus Ray J):
:lolbron:

That Hallmark ending scene:mjlol:pure fukkery

Did the lady that dropped :dead: in that store come back to life? If so :heh: If not, breh who wished she'd drop :deadmanny:ain't shyt. She couldn't renounce her wish by default :mjlol:

Last edited:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I’m going to be honest the mall sequence and the Egypt were god awful. The mall scene was campy as hell and felt like Batman and Robin lvl of cheesiness. The editing was horrid in some scenes and Gal Gadot’s Wonder Women runs worse than Ezra Miller’s flash. In the long run the movie isn’t as trash as everyone is making it out be. It’s not good either... it’s kind of forgettable and there’s no scene in this movie that’s memorable as the trench and village scene in the first.

Last edited:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't believe how trash this was and I already don't like Gal Gadot as WW as is. Trash villains, trash editing, and TRASH pacing. This movie was slow as fukk. Should have just been a hour and a half instead of stretching it out a whole extra hour. That probably would have helped this movie out immensely. They gotta find some good action directors asap.