Geordi

All Star
Daps
One of the worst movies I've ever seen plotwise. Everyone in the world decides to take back their wish at the same time?:childplease:

Did she really have sex with a random dudes body possessed by her boyfriend that she wished back to life.:dwillhuh: "Who are you!" Its me Steve, in here.. "Oh okay lets fukk":mindblown:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

WB don't give af, they saw the MAX numbers and were like....

8153436da117e648ae87eff305399516.gif

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Movie was dope.. not a classic and not trash.

fav scene was the white house.. that sequence was beautiful. Wiig bullied ol girl flawlessly lol.

Gal Gadot is REALLY a beautiful woman, like wtf.. she really stands out from everyone in this film

Barbara in that black dress :noah:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
This shyt was terrible and rife with such subliminal racist bullshyt :mjpls:

Of course Diana cheats in the race and is mad cause she got caught and the black chick won :mjpls:

Or course Barbara only friend is a homeless black man :mjpls: Then she level up and tell him to mind his business :mjpls:

Oh Max is a lying con man and his power is based off of just making shyt up...Yeah lets get a mexican to do it :mjpls:

How much money was Gal making at the anthropology job :mjpls: Wonder what her black boss apartment looked like :mjpls:...

The whole soccer scene :mjpls:...

The is the epitome of a tone deaf movie...

CGI was terrible :mjlol:...when she got out on the highway moving faster than the car Gal was barely even moving her legs :mjlol:

Christian Wiig one of the ugliest women on the planet with an ass shaped like a basketball backboard but she got some drunk dude in a trench coat trying to do...what to her exactly :mjlol:

Terrible all around...calling my ISP and telling them I'm not paying for the bandwidth I wasted on this trash:mjlol:

example of doing too much

fukking bozo...

just say you hate the film and DC and keep it moving. nikkas turned around and made a post of what id expect a bytch on lipstick alley to make..

fuccin herb

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Apparently WB made Patty Jenkins change the ending of the first movie then lowballed her to direct this one. I wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t come back for a third movie, if a third movie even happens at this point.

Either way I wouldn’t expect to see that Amazons spin-off anytime soon :pachaha:

what were you saying ???

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
What was up with those terrible flying scenes :mjlol:

My girl was like why is this happening:wtf:. shyt looked weird as fukk.

Also, was the only black man in this the homeless guy? :mjpls:

There were TONS of Black people in this film.. did you even watch it or are you just parrotting what others have said on twitter ? fuccin idiot

Shorty who won in Themysicra was Black and fine as hell, and countless others all through the film

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
There were TONS of Black people in this film.. did you even watch it or are you just parrotting what others have said on twitter ? fuccin idiot

Shorty who won in Themysicra was Black and fine as hell, and countless others all through the film
What’s wrong with you? :heh: Finna have a damn stroke over people you really don’t know making jokes about a movie you had nothing to do with. Is DC paying your bills? If not calm the fukk down and quit acting like emotional lunatic.

I only noticed 1 black man. I seen the black women.

I hate putting people on ignore but I might have to make an exception today. Jesus :laff:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
What’s wrong with you? :heh: Finna have a damn stroke over people you really don’t know making jokes about a movie you had nothing to do with. Is DC paying your bills? If not calm the fukk down and quit acting like emotional lunatic.

I only noticed 1 black man. I seen the black women.

I hate putting people on ignore but I might have to make an exception today. Jesus :laff:

Put me on ignore cause youre a p*ssy ass sheep.. nikka was throwing out dumbass sjw tweets he seen online and aint watch the film. ton of black men and women in the flick..

eat a dikk