Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
this was what was good about that scene. seeing her through the cute little girl's eyes... everything else was mangled. the bad guys in that scene were horrific actors... on purpose, but it was just such a weird decision to try and go "that 80s" that they went above and beyond and turned into a terrible parody.

What's weird to me is it stopped feeling like an 80s film after the start. Can only remember hearing one song from that era on the whole soundtrack

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i was reading a review and they basically said that every single thing Steve was in awe of not only existed in his time, but were incredibly obvious. garbage can, escalator, stationary bike, etc. the parachute pants line was a "cute" trailer line and made this seem like it was gonna be funny, but it really wasn't.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
What's weird to me is it stopped feeling like an 80s film after the start. Can only remember hearing one song from that era on the whole soundtrack
they must have just said "we wanna do nukes, so we have to set it in the 80s during the missile crisis" b/c outside of a few things here or there, it really didn't have to be set in the 80s.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Scene is mad jokes

Wonder-Woman-1984-feature-1280x720-1.jpg

No direction with these movies. No cohesion. No stability. But I'm done critiquing this. Its not worth my time :scusthov: