SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
The acting was horrible. Especially from the side characters.

ehh Chris Pratt, Pedro, Kristen Wiig were all pretty charismatic in their roles. Gal was forgettable but she’s isn’t a strong actress to begin with. Everyone else was cool and made the best of what they were given.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
She told the story if the armor coming from their greatest warrior and then the flashback was just a chick huddled on her knees in armor getting stomped out by a bunch of dudes dressed like spartans :mjlol:
I died inside seeing that goldar armour from the kingdom come comics getting that hype in that manner:picard:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
ehh Chris Pratt, Pedro, Kristen Wiig were all pretty charismatic in their roles. Gal was forgettable but she’s isn’t a strong actress to begin with. Everyone else was cool and made the best of what they were given.
Disagree. Chris Pine was good. Kristen Wiig and Gal was ok. Everyone else was horrible.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Got this on again because I'm with the folks. Dad's been into DC since the 60s and been :francis: since opening credits.

Now he saying he wants to watch Birds of Prey instead because I told him Cheetah's CGI looks like shyt when he asked about it:mjlol:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I died inside seeing that goldar armour from the kingdom come comics getting that hype in that manner:picard:
i zoned out during the armor explanation scene, did she actually have it with her at that moment? b/c when she just showed up at the tv bunker place wearing it, i was thinking "where did that come from?" i've already forgotton the movie, but i feel like she was doing that awkward "flying" and then it just cut to the next scene and she was wearing that ready to fight Cheetah. I gotta give them the benefit that it was foreshadowed well and made sense, but i must have looked away for a second.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I think everyone is just ready to pop b/c Trump and his c*nts were such pieces of shyt, everyone who didn't want to look like a flag waving MAGA chud just flat out stopped insulting anything other than right-wing propaganda for 4 years. About time we can get back to a world where we can be critical of something starring a... *gasp* woman, without feeling like a fukkin incel who jacks off to late night viewings of Tucker Carlson and the Ingaham Angle.. or whatever that horseshyt is called.

not to mention we're all so starved to watch a "big" movie, it would have had to be perfect to really deliver.

... but this movie fukkin blows.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That one guy who stayed hitting the "NOOOOOOO" in the mall scene :russ:

I just watched that part of the mall scene on youtube along with most of the important parts and action scenes.....

This isn't even worthy of trolling:dahell:

I knew this was going to be bullshyt, but they exceeded even my expectations.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I just watched that part of the mall scene on youtube along with most of the important parts and action scenes.....

This isn't even worthy of trolling:dahell:

I knew this was going to be bullshyt, but they exceeded even my expectations.

Scene is mad jokes

Wonder-Woman-1984-feature-1280x720-1.jpg

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Scene is mad jokes

Wonder-Woman-1984-feature-1280x720-1.jpg
this was what was good about that scene. seeing her through the cute little girl's eyes... everything else was mangled. the bad guys in that scene were horrific actors... on purpose, but it was just such a weird decision to try and go "that 80s" that they went above and beyond and turned into a terrible parody.