Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
So many couples are going to be watching this together at home because it’s a marvel family film.

...... the guys will be looking at Gal thinking wtf wow she is perfect.
and the females will be staring at Gal rolling their eyes.
Could lead to some brutal breakups.
:mjlol: this stupid shyt here

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Watched it earlier. It’s not great, but not horrific. Even though the cgi was trash, was dull, predictable, corny, flat out stupid at times. The acting wasn’t bad and it was somewhat coherent. I’ll give it. “It’s a movie”/10.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Apparently WB made Patty Jenkins change the ending of the first movie then lowballed her to direct this one. I wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t come back for a third movie, if a third movie even happens at this point.

Either way I wouldn’t expect to see that Amazons spin-off anytime soon :pachaha:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I think there was some subliminal racism in this but not what you talking about :mjlol:

For me and my brother, it was the part where Max is in his office and the brotha assistant comes in telling him about the FCC rules.

And it sounds like Max is being very racist in his response cause it sounds like he's trying to sound black when he says "i don't care about the FCC or the BGG or the BBG"

That part was :deadmanny:

This film still got me laughing the next day at how bad it is.. Might watch it again now I know it's an accidental comedy :russ:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Or a woman :sas2:

tenor.gif

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s not because she’s Israeli, it’s because she served on IDF and has also been on record multiple times defending them. Also the scene with the kids playing soccer is very similar to what happened at a Gaza beach where Israeli army killed them. So now a ex Israeli army woman who has defended them publicly having a scene saving those kids, that is just unbelievable amount of time deafness. It is very specific too, her being a co producer on this as well

Wow these mothafukkas really went there in this movie.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Watched it earlier. It’s not great, but not horrific. Even though the cgi was trash, was dull, predictable, corny, flat out stupid at times. The acting wasn’t bad and it was somewhat coherent. I’ll give it. “It’s a movie”/10.
The acting was horrible. Especially from the side characters.