duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This shyt was terrible and rife with such subliminal racist bullshyt :mjpls:

Of course Diana cheats in the race and is mad cause she got caught and the black chick won :mjpls:

Or course Barbara only friend is a homeless black man :mjpls: Then she level up and tell him to mind his business :mjpls:

Oh Max is a lying con man and his power is based off of just making shyt up...Yeah lets get a mexican to do it :mjpls:

How much money was Gal making at the anthropology job :mjpls: Wonder what her black boss apartment looked like :mjpls:...

The whole soccer scene :mjpls:...

The is the epitome of a tone deaf movie...

CGI was terrible :mjlol:...when she got out on the highway moving faster than the car Gal was barely even moving her legs :mjlol:

Christian Wiig one of the ugliest women on the planet with an ass shaped like a basketball backboard but she got some drunk dude in a trench coat trying to do...what to her exactly :mjlol:

Terrible all around...calling my ISP and telling them I'm not paying for the bandwidth I wasted on this trash:mjlol:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They could have condensed it into two hours to get the point across. I was telling my GF it was way too long.

It was decently entertaining but inundated with cliché and predictable tropes.

DCEU also has problems with overusing CGI. Not just this film but Aquaman and Justice League.

Also remember the "flying" scene? :mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
]
The Spirit was true and unadulterated garbage. First movie I ever walked out of and wanted my money back from, so that’s my baseline for a movie being bad. WW84 isn’t that. I’m going to watch it again and most people will too, especially when it goes to tv. I will never watch The Spirit again however :skip:Green Lantern wasn’t bad but it was formulaic drivel like a mid 2000s 50 Cent single. No love or creativity went into that movie whatsoever. A better word is boring.
Lmfao there is painting a descriptive picture and there was this mf sounding like he literally wanted to long stroke the city:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is one of those movies people will pan because its being panned by everyone else but years from now people will like it. When you got truly trash movies out there like The Spirit, it’s funny hearing people call this the worst movie they’ve ever seen. I liked it personally.

Negativity always gets more attention and clicks than positivity.

Daps
This shyt was terrible and rife with such subliminal racist bullshyt :mjpls:

I think there was some subliminal racism in this but not what you talking about :mjlol:

For me and my brother, it was the part where Max is in his office and the brotha assistant comes in telling him about the FCC rules.

And it sounds like Max is being very racist in his response cause it sounds like he's trying to sound black when he says "i don't care about the FCC or the BGG or the BBG"

That part was :deadmanny:

Daps
I watched it and I just thought it was mediocre (I didn't really have high expectations in the first place because I thought the first one was overpraised). The movie would've been better had it just focused on Wonder Woman vs Cheetah. I'll still put it above Suicide Squad, Justice League, Batman v Superman, and even Shazam. Even if there wasn't a Pandemic, there is no way in hell this movie would've made over a Billion judging by the reaction. It would've opened high but it would've dropped big time afterwards just like BvS did.

Last edited:
Daps
I'm actually pretty shocked by how bad this was, and in the specific ways it was tone def too:dahell:

Idk wtf Patty Jenkins was doing here. Just a bunch of point blank range airballs storywise.

I told my brother DC must have gave her that same iron clad contract that WWE gave to Big Show that time. She knew she could f up with reckless abandon and face no consequences :mjlol: