Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
It's a great message...but why exactly did Pedro Pascal's character need to make it so everyone on Earth made wishes? Also, his character "touching them" through the electromagnetic spectrum even though before that everyone had to physically touch him is some bullshyt, I rolled my eyes. Wouldn't it have just made more sense to restore his health via the life force of just a few people? And he clearly wasn't maniacally evil, he should've realized this wish shyt wasn't worth watching the world end in a nuclear holocaust. How did Cheetah go full cheetah? Didn't she already use her wish prior to wishing to become an Apex Predator?

It's just dumb. Sloppier than Lex Luthor's plot in BvS.
The stone wants people to use it by making wishes so once he wished to be the stone he had that crazy urge to grant people wishes.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This is one of those movies people will pan because its being panned by everyone else but years from now people will like it. When you got truly trash movies out there like The Spirit, it’s funny hearing people call this the worst movie they’ve ever seen. I liked it personally.

Damn breh:russ:

The Spirit ain’t deserve that stray.:mjlol:

And we hear you.... but we still waiting for people to admit they liked Green Lantern and it wasn’t that bad.:lolbron:

At this point, the wait for what your asking for is like the wait for the NFL and MLB hall of fame:mjlol:

That log jam at the wide receiver position

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn breh:russ:

The Spirit ain’t deserve that stray.:mjlol:

And we hear you.... but we still waiting for people to admit they liked Green Lantern and it wasn’t that bad.:lolbron:

At this point, the wait for what your asking for is like the wait for the NFL and MLB hall of fame:mjlol:

That log jam at the wide receiver position

The Spirit was true and unadulterated garbage. First movie I ever walked out of and wanted my money back from, so that’s my baseline for a movie being bad. WW84 isn’t that. I’m going to watch it again and most people will too, especially when it goes to tv. I will never watch The Spirit again however :skip:Green Lantern wasn’t bad but it was formulaic drivel like a mid 2000s 50 Cent single. No love or creativity went into that movie whatsoever. A better word is boring.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
my offer stands... I'm not doing these back and forth stan shyt about some movies. I'll enjoy what I want. You wanna make some investments talk to me. :manny:
Dont worry about me.
Go back to talking about the MOVIE.
Get out your feelings.

"Dont say bye bye baby!!"

:ohlawd:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The Spirit was true and unadulterated garbage. First movie I ever walked out of and wanted my money back from, so that’s my baseline for a movie being bad. WW84 isn’t that. I’m going to watch it again and most people will too, especially when it goes to tv. I will never watch The Spirit again however :skip:Green Lantern wasn’t bad but it was formulaic drivel like a mid 2000s 50 Cent single. No love or creativity went into that movie whatsoever. A better word is boring.
Thwre was ONE bright spot in The Spirit!!

Pretty sure everyone knows what that was.