richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Just finished the movie and I enjoyed it. Better than Wonder Woman and IMO one of the best DC movies ever made. :ehh:Kristen wiig did a good job as Cheetah and of course my boy Pedro Pascal did a good job.

I liked the nod that was given to Batman vs Superman and the cameo at the end was a nice nod to the past.

WB should have released this last year so it could have made some money at the box office. :francis:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Will purchase the 4k some scenes too beautiful despite some shytty cgi.

The message about belief wishing was powerful to me.

I like shyt like that.

If everybody really got what they wanted it would be chaos on earth:mjlol:
Yeah man that shyt was done well! Be careful what you wish for. :mjpls:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
how long were Diana and Steve Trevor together in the first movie? i thought the timeframe of it was breif as fukk. ... did they even fukk? these are honest questions, i don't remember. she's been pining for him (no pun) for 60 years? What's the female equivalent of a simp? I thought Cap and Peggy's relationship was short as hell and over the top, but i feel like this one was a few days.
Not very long. A few weeks at the most. They did fukk after they liberated that French town.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Just finished the movie and I enjoyed it. Better than Wonder Woman and IMO one of the best DC movies ever made. :ehh:Kristen wiig did a good job as Cheetah and of course my boy Pedro Pascal did a good job.

I liked the nod that was given to Batman vs Superman and the cameo at the end was a nice nod to the past.

WB should have released this last year so it could have made some money at the box office. :francis:
This isn't even one of the best DCEU movies ever made, let alone DC as a whole. fukk you smoking breh. Only Suicide Squad was worse.