Daps
Yea.... other than CWDC..... I don’t know what’s up with DC characters and their running.

Ezra Miller is the worst

giphy.gif

Let him finish

In one scene, my brother and I noticed that she had the exact retarded running style as Ezra flash. I think it was the scene where she was running trying to catch up to the trucks in Egypt

Daps
I was in tears. Wtf was that
EvilPerkyFlyingsquirrel-max-1mb.gif

That scene in Interstellar had my inner thug about to burst into tears.

The fact that my mans lost years of his daughter growing up, while she was still needing her daddy, reaching out for him but he couldn't even respond cause of Matt Damon's fukkery :mjcry::to:

Then to get back to the ship and see everything that he missed, years that he would never get back with his baby girl :to:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I enjoyed it:yeshrug::yeshrug:
To each their own:yeshrug:
It’s not perfect but still good:yeshrug:
Still better than that piece of shyt movie called Captain Marvel :hhh::hhh:
which begs the question - is it better to be completely forgettable or remembered for being bad? i would classify Captain Marvel as completely forgettable. to this day it's the only Marvel movie i haven't revisted and because of that, i genuinely don't remember a goddamn thing about it . honestly though, i don't remember THAT much of Wonder Woman either. i didn't love that, which was basically blasphemy at the time b/c we were in full blown Trump terror reign and anything you said that was not completely supportive of representation made you sound like Hitler.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Oh boy I knew this was coming and right on time. The Marvel vs. DC Wars continue.
tenor.gif

Na.... they scared.... Fun Police won’t let everyone war.

They let one person (or 2) who goes to the extremes get alway with it but the moment that same energy is met back.... they turn to babies

Niccas like they TFR like watching a British period piece

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
They started it :manny:

Then they tried to drop BvS on the same day as Civil War and was forced to lean back :hubie:

it's been a pleasure watching WB fail. Their Universe could've been better, but the set up was all wrong.

Introducing Wonder Woman in the 1910's didn't make a lick of sense. At least with cap he was frozen the whole time. But Wonder Woman has been out and about. AND NOBODY knew who she was?

In MOS Superman revealed himself and the military was on his ass after that.

But not Wonder Woman :dahell:

This universe has glaring continuity issues, and the studios only care about making money. Sad really.

You on DC's dikk more than any DC fan.. you a phony, a fake, a closet stan., fuccin p*ssy