KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Breh, I know how it was explained in the film. The problem is there is no build-up or arc to either development. Diana just randomly remembers she was working on an invisibility spell, then pulls it off. They couldn't at least have bothered to show her attempting it earlier in the film?

Same with the armor, she just explains it like 'Oh, it's some special armor lost to time but I found it lol'. Maybe they could have dedicated the opening scene to that and still worked in that really on-the-nose message about the truth and living a lie instead of spending 10 minutes on a ridiculous decathlon scene that looked like it was filmed in 2003.

Breh, the 4th of July scene had me dying. They were in DC of all places, how were there no signs of it being the 4th until that moment? :laff:

It was clearly just made up at that moment to give us the scene where Steve flies their jet through the fireworks.

Also, I couldn't have been the only one going :dahell: @ Steve flying the jet through the exploding fireworks, right? How is that shyt not incredibly dangerous? :dead:
How about the fact that jet wouldn't have the range to fly to Egypt. Or that it was fueled in the first place at a museum. Or that he could actually pilot a super sonic jet effortlessly...

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
those running scene looks kinda funny almost like some,,,,,, I got 39 minutes left so I guess I will finish off:scusthov:

tenor.gif

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Was about to watch but seen some screenshots of the politics in this movie, now I am not sure if I want to watch

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This has as many weird plot holes / bad writing moments as the rise of sky walker.

How was it conveniently the 4th of July all of a sudden? They couldn’t have worked that in somewhere?

Then it’s winter at the end of the movie?

I’m wondering why dude doesnt know what fireworks are....:what:

Fire works been around for centuries

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
They had a Arab dude wish for nuclear weapons lol

shyt is so tone deaf
That's not even the worse one, that scene where she saves them is very similar to a real life event from 2014 where Israel military killed 4 Palestinians kids playing soccer, she also defended the military back then. It was so specific, won't be shocked if she added that part herself. :mjlol:

Also DC in 84 looking like Wisconsin:skip:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
7.5/10. I enjoyed the movie up until they left the W.H. Then it went downhill fast. The Lynda Carter was a nice touch, especially after that garbage ending. Definitely a stay at home flick. All I need to see now is JL:Snyder Cut and then I'd be good.

EDIT: How the white Mexican got a Indonesian son tho? :what: :wtf: :mjlol:
As someone said earlier, Diana the new Spider Woman. Damn lasso went from being 20 feet to a whole mile long on command. :russ:
7.5? Dark Knight, Winter Soldier and Infinity War must be 23s:mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I just realized Wonder Woman raped that dude whose body Steve took over :picard:

No regrets whatsoever either :picard:
Oh it is 100 percent rape for sure. He got his body taken over without his consent tooq:francis:
If that aint enough there is the added:mindblown: that he got with gal godot/wonder woman and he aint even know it :to:
Its a weird thing to put in a movie with the message being the importance of truth:huhldup:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Pascal is a great actor.

This movie was terrible. Incredibly poor pacing, and I don’t know how it’s damn near 2021 and writers/directors haven’t figured out that audiences do not like characters manifesting powers from nowhere. You have to actually show Diana trying to turn something invisible and failing before she can just do the shyt when it’s necessary. Anyways, I will never watch this again. 3/10.