Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It took me a year to watch the first one.

It looked like shyt, but everyone praised it so I was like "maybe I'm wrong" :manny:

It was trash. I will watch this movie the same way I watched aquaman, bvs, justice league, suicide squad and the joker....... youtube clips :russ:

Shazam, Venom and the last X-Men movie didnt even get that much out of me. This movie may end up going in that pile.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I just finished watching it, was cheesy in spots and could have been shorter but I enjoyed it enough :ehh:

I actually like the golden lasso as a weapon and her slide game is on point while fighting. The jet sequence with Steve, the Amazon opening :ehh:

Cheetah's motivations for the transformation were familiar and the wish angle was :patrice:in spots, but the resolution felt in line with the hopefulness of the character.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Actually I just want to know one thing..

Where did the magic rock come from. Since this appears to be the main plot device, where did it come from?
it came from a trickster god who made it to fukk with humans.
it was passed from civilization to civilization and ended up with the fbi at some point
Wonder woman’s archeologist company was lent it to research it
The god never shows up in the film they just talk about him in one scene

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That gold armor. Specifically the wings are why practical effects are still necessary.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I also wasn’t really feeling the beginning of the movie either watching a young Diana competing with all these grown ass Amazons

i told my girl the same thing. Made zero sense. I was like, “I don’t care how good LeBron was at age 12, he’s not beating skilled grown men in a game.”

they should’ve just made her go against teenagers. It also added nothing to the movie. We saw her backstory in the first movie