Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I didn’t mind it:manny:
Most of the family seemed to enjoyed it for what it was
The way wishes work is a little confusing
We watched the this on a theater screen and the cgi didn’t seem to bad to me
Pascal seemed into to me, Gal and Pine was fine, but them trying to make Kristin Wig hot was probably there biggest mistake :childplease:
Where was Max’s baby momma when his son was chilling at headquarters all day:beli:

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
What's the DC folks hard on with these WW movies mimicking the Christopher Reeves original Superman movie?

Reversing the wishes was the same as Supes flying around the Earth to make it spin backwards and reverse time. All that was missing was Jor-El appearing in the clouds to chastise her

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It took me a year to watch the first one.

It looked like shyt, but everyone praised it so I was like "maybe I'm wrong" :manny:

It was trash. I will watch this movie the same way I watched aquaman, bvs, justice league, suicide squad and the joker....... youtube clips :russ:

Shazam, Venom and the last X-Men movie didnt even get that much out of me. This movie may end up going in that pile.
Get your cliff notes ass outta this subforum

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
She was attempting the same spell that they used to hide Themyscira but could only do it on a small scale. That's how the jet became invisible.

The armor was left behind by an Amazon who sacrificed herself to let the others escape the armies attacking them to reach the island.
Breh, I know how it was explained in the film. The problem is there is no build-up or arc to either development. Diana just randomly remembers she was working on an invisibility spell, then pulls it off. They couldn't at least have bothered to show her attempting it earlier in the film?

Same with the armor, she just explains it like 'Oh, it's some special armor lost to time but I found it lol'. Maybe they could have dedicated the opening scene to that and still worked in that really on-the-nose message about the truth and living a lie instead of spending 10 minutes on a ridiculous decathlon scene that looked like it was filmed in 2003.

This has as many weird plot holes / bad writing moments as the rise of sky walker.

How was it conveniently the 4th of July all of a sudden? They couldn’t have worked that in somewhere?

Then it’s winter at the end of the movie?
Breh, the 4th of July scene had me dying. They were in DC of all places, how were there no signs of it being the 4th until that moment? :laff:

It was clearly just made up at that moment to give us the scene where Steve flies their jet through the fireworks.

Also, I couldn't have been the only one going :dahell: @ Steve flying the jet through the exploding fireworks, right? How is that shyt not incredibly dangerous? :dead:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
i told my girl the same thing. Made zero sense. I was like, “I don’t care how good LeBron was at age 12, he’s not beating skilled grown men in a game.”

they should’ve just made her go against teenagers. It also added nothing to the movie. We saw her backstory in the first movie

I think the point of that was to show Diana learning the "no hero is born from lies" lesson that is echoed later on. Pretty stupid way of showing Diana learning that lesson though.

As for child Diana dominating the competition, I think it's understandable since she's half god/half Amazonian. But I agree, it did come off pretty poorly. They should've made it with her competing against other Amazonians in her age range. There are so many points in the movie where I though to myself how they could've made it better. I don't know who greenlighted this script, but they should be disallowed from doing any future ones :francis:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
25 mins in so far and it was great until Kristen Wiig showed up :scust: